100 Hari OSDC.my

123

100 Hari OSDC.my

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
Apa yang telah kita capai????

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: 100 Hari OSDC.my

A Johan
bro haris,

as far as i can see not much in terms of being a "developers club". I'm still waiting for our c/c++ group to even be approved at the osdc web site and it has been many weeks since the request has been made and even apogee has made another request it is still pending approval. also i still see a lot of people taking ideas and not giving back in some of the forums.

on other things we have been good with the kick start of the "open source balik kampung" initiative. maybe we can get more people to be interested in software development with this initiative and they can start contributing back to the community.

itu je... kalu ada terkasar bahasa pls accept my apologies.

AJ

2009/9/12 Harisfazillah Jamel <[hidden email]>
Apa yang telah kita capai????

--

Charles de Gaulle  - "The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs."

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: 100 Hari OSDC.my

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
AJ,

I really value your opinions and suggestions... Sedang usahakan untuk baiki cara perjalanan OSDC.my...

Terima kasih...

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 10:56 PM, A Johan <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

red1

(sidenote - do not use ???? <-- it is spammy!!!! Only one ? will do! :) )

Ok, the things that i feel we have achieved in the first one hundred
days are:

1. I realised who can eat the most goat at Saba arabic restaurant during
berbuka puasa

2. I got to know alot of great open source enthusiasts, experts,
supporters and developers, but not many famous contributors like the man
with the goat :)

3. I get to know that MDec can be exploited to help us.

4. OSDC is on its way to formation and establishing as the champion of
FOSS on a formal and institutional way.

5. I know where to go to get good free makan!

red1

Harisfazillah Jamel wrote:
> Apa yang telah kita capai????

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: 100 Hari OSDC.my

Raja Iskandar Shah
aj / red1

concern on developers noted.

sebab tu, saya mencadangkan supaya kita ambil projek rumah anak yatim ulu gadong sebagai salah satu program perintis. dari situ kita boleh cungkil apa yg kelab perlu buat untuk ubah manusia biasa kepada seorang world class open source developer. kita perlukan juga linuxvarisit sebagai program perintis di peringkat ipta. perlukan juga adempiere coe sebagai program perintis di peringkat industri.

saya, red1 dan aj mempunyai pengalaman, idea dan bias tersendiri berkaitan membimbing open source developers - tapi kami perlu take a step backward and let the club make the mistakes, errors, failures, heartaches, and successes that each one of us have already done. sebab kami juga tidak mempunyai the perfect answer - kami sendiri juga perlu belajar dari anda semua terutama dari generasi muda dan belia.

Harisfazillah Jamel wrote:
> Apa yang telah kita capai????

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: 100 Hari OSDC.my

A Johan

Well said raja!

--
Sent from my mobile device

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

100 Hari OSDC.my

Sabrina Lim

Hey guys,

Good to know that you guys are very passionate in what you do. This is
something that I personally would love to see and help make a difference
in our own country and subsequently, worldwide.

Let's keep our passion burning and keep striving for the best regardless
of circumstances. Working together towards achieving a shared goal.

It's been a pleasure to know you guys. All the best.

Best regards,
Sabrina

> Well said raja!
>
> On 13/09/2009, Raja Iskandar Shah <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> aj / red1
>>
>> concern on developers noted.
>>
>> sebab tu, saya mencadangkan supaya kita ambil projek rumah anak yatim
>> ulu
>> gadong sebagai salah satu program perintis. dari situ kita boleh cungkil
>> apa
>> yg kelab perlu buat untuk ubah manusia biasa kepada seorang world class
>> open
>> source developer. kita perlukan juga linuxvarisit sebagai program
>> perintis
>> di peringkat ipta. perlukan juga adempiere coe sebagai program perintis
>> di
>> peringkat industri.
>>
>> saya, red1 dan aj mempunyai pengalaman, idea dan bias tersendiri
>> berkaitan
>> membimbing open source developers - tapi kami perlu take a step backward
>> and
>> let the club make the mistakes, errors, failures, heartaches, and
>> successes
>> that each one of us have already done. sebab kami juga tidak mempunyai
>> the
>> perfect answer - kami sendiri juga perlu belajar dari anda semua
>> terutama
>> dari generasi muda dan belia.
>>

>> On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 9:18 AM, red1 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>>> (sidenote - do not use ???? <-- it is spammy!!!! Only one ? will do! :)
>>> )
>>>
>>> Ok, the things that i feel we have achieved in the first one hundred
>>> days are:
>>>
>>> 1. I realised who can eat the most goat at Saba arabic restaurant
>>> during
>>> berbuka puasa
>>>
>>> 2. I got to know alot of great open source enthusiasts, experts,
>>> supporters and developers, but not many famous contributors like the
>>> man
>>> with the goat :)
>>>
>>> 3. I get to know that MDec can be exploited to help us.
>>>
>>> 4. OSDC is on its way to formation and establishing as the champion of
>>> FOSS on a formal and institutional way.
>>>
>>> 5. I know where to go to get good free makan!
>>>
>>> red1

> --
> Sent from my mobile device

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: 100 Hari OSDC.my

azsnal@gmail.com

Red1, AJ, Raja and the rest,

what must we or them make mistake twice? or oven and over again??
isn't the purpose of having the "Champion" or "Industry Capable
Individual" to guide and teach to those who need it? this is why you
are here reason being why they or we need people like YOU. none the
less no one is perfect but perfection is made by those who have
experience it. share those experience for those who need it and work
together to achieve the goals...

but that is me with my two cents idea..

regards,
//rafe

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Sabrina Lim <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> Good to know that you guys are very passionate in what you do. This is
> something that I personally would love to see and help make a difference
> in our own country and subsequently, worldwide.
>
> Let's keep our passion burning and keep striving for the best regardless
> of circumstances. Working together towards achieving a shared goal.
>
> It's been a pleasure to know you guys. All the best.
>
> Best regards,
> Sabrina
>

>> Well said raja!
>>
>> On 13/09/2009, Raja Iskandar Shah <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> aj / red1
>>>
>>> concern on developers noted.
>>>
>>> sebab tu, saya mencadangkan supaya kita ambil projek rumah anak yatim
>>> ulu
>>> gadong sebagai salah satu program perintis. dari situ kita boleh cungkil
>>> apa
>>> yg kelab perlu buat untuk ubah manusia biasa kepada seorang world class
>>> open
>>> source developer. kita perlukan juga linuxvarisit sebagai program
>>> perintis
>>> di peringkat ipta. perlukan juga adempiere coe sebagai program perintis
>>> di
>>> peringkat industri.
>>>
>>> saya, red1 dan aj mempunyai pengalaman, idea dan bias tersendiri
>>> berkaitan
>>> membimbing open source developers - tapi kami perlu take a step backward
>>> and
>>> let the club make the mistakes, errors, failures, heartaches, and
>>> successes
>>> that each one of us have already done. sebab kami juga tidak mempunyai
>>> the
>>> perfect answer - kami sendiri juga perlu belajar dari anda semua
>>> terutama
>>> dari generasi muda dan belia.

>> --
>> Sent from my mobile device

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: 100 Hari OSDC.my

IzharFirdaus

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:17 AM, rafe azsnal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Red1, AJ, Raja and the rest,
>
> what must we or them make mistake twice? or oven and over again??
> isn't the purpose of having the "Champion" or "Industry Capable
> Individual" to guide and teach to those who need it? this is why you
> are here reason being why they or we need people like YOU. none the
> less no one is perfect but perfection is made by those who have
> experience it. share those experience for those who need it and work
> together to achieve the goals...

failure and mistakes are blessings in disguise, the "champions" can
only guide, but not guarantee success. true perfection only happens
after thousands of failures. perfection without failure only belongs
to The Creator. don't fear failure, go ahead and fail, and learn from
it, like many of us.

後はあなたの決めることよ
ato wa , anata no kimeru koto yo.
the rest, its up for you to decide

p/s: keep up the work, /me going to approach at a different angle.
politics is not my game.

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: 100 Hari OSDC.my

azsnal@gmail.com

failure is an option... YES most of us do learn when we fail.. but why
should it be that way, centuries and eon we still at that par? we live
by choices and that is something that the ALL MIGHT has given us... we
learn and we adapt and choose not to fail, champion or not if you are
willing to share the experience and knowledge you can actually
minimize the failure and may not fail at all. i may not speak for all
but i speak for myself where failure is not longer an option to
consider. why are we still having meeting, discussion, roundtable,
champion, experience people and all those thing if failure is
something to consider yet again? I don't ask for a complete perfection
bro.. but i would like to see it that way. who doesn't right? my
humble request is only to see it happen and effort to make it happen..
but what ever it is you still have the right to think how ever you
want it to be and the right to voice what ever that you want it to
be...

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:14 AM, rafe azsnal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> failure is an option... YES most of us do learn when we fail.. but why
> should it be that way, centuries and eon we still at that par? we live
> by choices and that is something that the ALL MIGHT has given us... we
> learn and we adapt and choose not to fail, champion or not if you are
> willing to share the experience and knowledge you can actually
> minimize the failure and may not fail at all. i may not speak for all

it is because we have come to the point that we fear failure, that we
became afraid to diverge from the norm.

> but i speak for myself where failure is not longer an option to
> consider. why are we still having meeting, discussion, roundtable,
> champion, experience people and all those thing if failure is
> something to consider yet again? I don't ask for a complete perfection
> bro.. but i would like to see it that way. who doesn't right? my
> humble request is only to see it happen and effort to make it happen..
> but what ever it is you still have the right to think how ever you
> want it to be and the right to voice what ever that you want it to
> be...
>
> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:54 AM, Izhar Firdaus <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:17 AM, rafe azsnal <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Red1, AJ, Raja and the rest,
>>>
>>> what must we or them make mistake twice? or oven and over again??
>>> isn't the purpose of having the "Champion" or "Industry Capable
>>> Individual" to guide and teach to those who need it? this is why you
>>> are here reason being why they or we need people like YOU. none the
>>> less no one is perfect but perfection is made by those who have
>>> experience it. share those experience for those who need it and work
>>> together to achieve the goals...
>>>

>> failure and mistakes are blessings in disguise, the "champions" can
>> only guide, but not guarantee success. true perfection only happens
>> after thousands of failures. perfection without failure only belongs
>> to The Creator. don't fear failure, go ahead and fail, and learn from
>> it, like many of us.
>>
>> 後はあなたの決めることよ
>> ato wa , anata no kimeru koto yo.
>> the rest, its up for you to decide
>>
>> p/s: keep up the work, /me going to approach at a different angle.
>> politics is not my game.
>>
>>> but that is me with my two cents idea..
>>>
>>> regards,
>>> //rafe

>> --
>> Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
>> Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
>> Fedora Malaysia Contributor & Ambassador
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
>> http://blog.kagesenshi.org
>> 92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: 100 Hari OSDC.my

Nasrul Amri Samsudin
+100 Rafe!
Failure sure an OPTION for looser!
Jika kita pernah kenal rakan yang sudah pernah masuk longkang, jatuh, tunggang terbalik, why must we do the same things? We can always get advice from them to avoid those thing!

Winner learn from other experience and knowledge and minimise mistake. not to say afraid of failure but minimise it to achieve success faster than people before them.

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:24 AM, Izhar Firdaus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

>> 後はあなたの決めることよ
>> ato wa , anata no kimeru koto yo.
>> the rest, its up for you to decide
>>
>> p/s: keep up the work, /me going to approach at a different angle.
>> politics is not my game.
>>
>>> but that is me with my two cents idea..
>>>
>>> regards,
>>> //rafe

>> --
>> Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
>> Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
>> Fedora Malaysia Contributor & Ambassador
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
>> http://blog.kagesenshi.org
>> 92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:33 AM, Nasrul Amri Samsudin
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> +100 Rafe!
> Failure sure an OPTION for looser!
> Jika kita pernah kenal rakan yang sudah pernah masuk longkang, jatuh,
> tunggang terbalik, why must we do the same things? We can always get advice
> from them to avoid those thing!
>
> Winner learn from other experience and knowledge and minimise mistake. not
> to say afraid of failure but minimise it to achieve success faster than
> people before them.

haha .. if failure is an option for losers, I wonder how silicon
valley able to come into being ..

the camp where failure is not an option unable to find their own path.
chasing others, but not lead.

ah well ... i know where y'all come from, so arguing is pointless anyway ..

better for me to focus in the current angle which I've chosen and see
how far stuff will go ..

peace be upon all of you

> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:24 AM, Izhar Firdaus <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:14 AM, rafe azsnal <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > failure is an option... YES most of us do learn when we fail.. but why
>> > should it be that way, centuries and eon we still at that par? we live
>> > by choices and that is something that the ALL MIGHT has given us... we
>> > learn and we adapt and choose not to fail, champion or not if you are
>> > willing to share the experience and knowledge you can actually
>> > minimize the failure and may not fail at all. i may not speak for all
>>
>> it is because we have come to the point that we fear failure, that we
>> became afraid to diverge from the norm.
>>
>> > but i speak for myself where failure is not longer an option to
>> > consider. why are we still having meeting, discussion, roundtable,
>> > champion, experience people and all those thing if failure is
>> > something to consider yet again? I don't ask for a complete perfection
>> > bro.. but i would like to see it that way. who doesn't right? my
>> > humble request is only to see it happen and effort to make it happen..
>> > but what ever it is you still have the right to think how ever you
>> > want it to be and the right to voice what ever that you want it to
>> > be...

>> --
>> Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
>> Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
>> Fedora Malaysia Contributor & Ambassador
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
>> http://blog.kagesenshi.org
>> 92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: 100 Hari OSDC.my

Nasrul Amri Samsudin
i dont think you get the message. it's not meant for you.

i just share word of wisdom that i apply for years. to get info and learn exp from other people is more important before i'm doing business or other things. otherwise, it will drain lots of money, time and other resources.

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

>> > bro.. but i would like to see it that way. who doesn't right? my
>> > humble request is only to see it happen and effort to make it happen..
>> > but what ever it is you still have the right to think how ever you
>> > want it to be and the right to voice what ever that you want it to
>> > be...

>> --
>> Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
>> Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
>> Fedora Malaysia Contributor & Ambassador
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
>> http://blog.kagesenshi.org
>> 92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:43 AM, Nasrul Amri Samsudin
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> i dont think you get the message. it's not meant for you.

my message was not meant for you too, but for the list .. look at the To: header

> i just share word of wisdom that i apply for years. to get info and learn
> exp from other people is more important before i'm doing business or other
> things. otherwise, it will drain lots of money, time and other resources.

like i said, I know where you come from ...

> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:39 AM, Izhar Firdaus <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:33 AM, Nasrul Amri Samsudin
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > +100 Rafe!
>> > Failure sure an OPTION for looser!
>> > Jika kita pernah kenal rakan yang sudah pernah masuk longkang, jatuh,
>> > tunggang terbalik, why must we do the same things? We can always get
>> > advice
>> > from them to avoid those thing!
>> >
>> > Winner learn from other experience and knowledge and minimise mistake.
>> > not
>> > to say afraid of failure but minimise it to achieve success faster than
>> > people before them.
>>
>> haha .. if failure is an option for losers, I wonder how silicon
>> valley able to come into being ..
>>
>> the camp where failure is not an option unable to find their own path.
>> chasing others, but not lead.
>>
>> ah well ... i know where y'all come from, so arguing is pointless anyway
>> ..
>>
>> better for me to focus in the current angle which I've chosen and see
>> how far stuff will go ..
>>
>> peace be upon all of you

>> --
>> Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
>> Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
>> Fedora Malaysia Contributor & Ambassador
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
>> http://blog.kagesenshi.org
>> 92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: 100 Hari OSDC.my

Nasrul Amri Samsudin
so where i come from? can you give detail or my history? i will be please if you can share my story to the world.

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> i dont think you get the message. it's not meant for you.

my message was not meant for you too, but for the list .. look at the To: header

> i just share word of wisdom that i apply for years. to get info and learn
> exp from other people is more important before i'm doing business or other
> things. otherwise, it will drain lots of money, time and other resources.

like i said, I know where you come from ...

> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:39 AM, Izhar Firdaus <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:33 AM, Nasrul Amri Samsudin
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > +100 Rafe!
>> > Failure sure an OPTION for looser!
>> > Jika kita pernah kenal rakan yang sudah pernah masuk longkang, jatuh,
>> > tunggang terbalik, why must we do the same things? We can always get
>> > advice
>> > from them to avoid those thing!
>> >
>> > Winner learn from other experience and knowledge and minimise mistake.
>> > not
>> > to say afraid of failure but minimise it to achieve success faster than
>> > people before them.
>>
>> haha .. if failure is an option for losers, I wonder how silicon
>> valley able to come into being ..
>>
>> the camp where failure is not an option unable to find their own path.
>> chasing others, but not lead.
>>
>> ah well ... i know where y'all come from, so arguing is pointless anyway
>> ..
>>
>> better for me to focus in the current angle which I've chosen and see
>> how far stuff will go ..
>>
>> peace be upon all of you

>> --
>> Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
>> Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
>> Fedora Malaysia Contributor & Ambassador
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
>> http://blog.kagesenshi.org
>> 92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: 100 Hari OSDC.my

IzharFirdaus

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:49 AM, Nasrul Amri Samsudin
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> so where i come from? can you give detail or my history? i will be please if
> you can share my story to the world.

the best person to answer that is the body owner himself .. look into
the mirror ..

> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:45 AM, Izhar Firdaus <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:43 AM, Nasrul Amri Samsudin
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > i dont think you get the message. it's not meant for you.
>>
>> my message was not meant for you too, but for the list .. look at the To:
>> header
>>

>> > i just share word of wisdom that i apply for years. to get info and
>> > learn
>> > exp from other people is more important before i'm doing business or
>> > other
>> > things. otherwise, it will drain lots of money, time and other
>> > resources.
>>
>> like i said, I know where you come from ...

>> --
>> Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
>> Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
>> Fedora Malaysia Contributor & Ambassador
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
>> http://blog.kagesenshi.org
>> 92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: 100 Hari OSDC.my

Nasrul Amri Samsudin
i do know my self. but refer back to your previous reply, you said you know where i come from but i didnt know you before. so maybe you can explain about it.

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> so where i come from? can you give detail or my history? i will be please if
> you can share my story to the world.

the best person to answer that is the body owner himself .. look into
the mirror ..

> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:45 AM, Izhar Firdaus <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:43 AM, Nasrul Amri Samsudin
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > i dont think you get the message. it's not meant for you.
>>
>> my message was not meant for you too, but for the list .. look at the To:
>> header
>>

>> > i just share word of wisdom that i apply for years. to get info and
>> > learn
>> > exp from other people is more important before i'm doing business or
>> > other
>> > things. otherwise, it will drain lots of money, time and other
>> > resources.
>>
>> like i said, I know where you come from ...

>> --
>> Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
>> Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
>> Fedora Malaysia Contributor & Ambassador
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
>> http://blog.kagesenshi.org
>> 92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: 100 Hari OSDC.my

IzharFirdaus

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:56 AM, Nasrul Amri Samsudin
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> i do know my self. but refer back to your previous reply, you said you know
> where i come from but i didnt know you before. so maybe you can explain
> about it.

if the owner himself refused to reveal .. then why should I ?

no point continuing this silly thread .. /me goes back to coding ..

> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:52 AM, Izhar Firdaus <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:49 AM, Nasrul Amri Samsudin
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > so where i come from? can you give detail or my history? i will be
>> > please if
>> > you can share my story to the world.
>>
>> the best person to answer that is the body owner himself .. look into
>> the mirror ..

>> --
>> Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
>> Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
>> Fedora Malaysia Contributor & Ambassador
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
>> http://blog.kagesenshi.org
>> 92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: 100 Hari OSDC.my

Nasrul Amri Samsudin
what the point reveal to you?
i dont neither know nor like you anyway. haha. please go back to coding. maybe it's good for 'upstream'.

:)