Fwd: FOSS architect position at UN

IzharFirdaus
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ralph Morelli <[hidden email]>
Date: 2010/8/3
Subject: FOSS architect position at UN

A friend of mine asked me to spread the word about this FOSS architect
job at the UN's Global Pulse program, an effort to help close the
information gap between rich and poor nations.  He said the UN salary
is ~ $140K.  Please forward to anyone who might be interested.

http://www.unglobalpulse.org/chief-platform-architect

Thanks,
-- ralph

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Fwd: [general] Fwd: FOSS architect position at UN

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
Malaysia." <[hidden email]>, [hidden email]

A friend of mine asked me to spread the word about this FOSS architect
job at the UN's Global Pulse program, an effort to help close the
information gap between rich and poor nations.  He said the UN salary
is ~ $140K.  Please forward to anyone who might be interested.

http://www.unglobalpulse.org/chief-platform-architect

Thanks,
-- ralph

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

My Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/linuxmalaysia

My Blog
http://blog.harisfazillah.info/

My Network
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bukan-Sekadar-Internet-Sahaja/100866715422

http://linuxdotmy.multiply.com/

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: Fwd: FOSS architect position at UN

red1
halo ahneh... ana mau isi borang tapi tengok itu tarikh tutup sudah
lepas la ahneh :(