IRC Meeting Tonight

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
IRC Meeting Tonight :-

Date : 25 Feb 2010
Time : 10pm
Channel #osdc.my

Chairperson : Black

freenode

Using web

http://webchat.freenode.net/

Agenda

Latest update

- Conference name
- sponsorship package
- Theme and topics
- volunteers for the team core and support.

Brief last week kickoff meeting :-

1) Organisation

Project Manager : Black
Core team : Fazli, Arafat, Wariola and Rizal

2) Support Team

Hidzuan

3) Adviser : Haris Raja

Numbers of people will be increase.

3) The name of the conference

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2010 and the short name will be decide
by this week.

4) Sponsorship

Preparing the packages. We will submit by next meeting next week.
Target 3 March 2010

5) Conference format

Theme : Open Source in 21th Century towards 2020 (Need to discuss futher)

We would like to maintain the last year format. Futher disscussion needed.

Meeting will be held weekly. IRC and meeting place.

6) Website

Need new webhosting

7) Date

Propose 27 till 30 June 2010

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: IRC Meeting Tonight

farizluqman (simpleLinux)
ya.... boleh saya join... (using XChat)

fariz luqman

IRC Meeting Tonight :-

For more options, visit this group at

Re: IRC Meeting Tonight

CL Chow
hmm tonight?
today is 24 XD

Regards,
CL Chow

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 1:57 PM, simpleLinux <[hidden email]> wrote:
ya.... boleh saya join... (using XChat)

fariz luqman

IRC Meeting Tonight :-

For more options, visit this group at

Re: IRC Meeting Tonight

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
Ya ampunnnn. Sorry all. Tonight 24hb Apr. NOT 25...

To many things in my head. :)

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 2:20 PM, CL Chow <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>>>
>>> Need new webhosting
>>>
>>> 7) Date
>>>
>>> Propose 27 till 30 June 2010
>>>
>>> --
>>> Join Open Source Developers Club Malaysia http://www.osdc.my/
>>>
>>> Facebook Fan page
>>>
>>> http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577
>>>
>>> http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

>>> Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to [hidden email]
>>> [hidden email]
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/osdcmy-list?hl=en
>>
>> --
>> Join Open Source Developers Club Malaysia http://www.osdc.my/
>>
>> Facebook Fan page
>>
>> http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577
>>
>> http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

>> Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [hidden email]

http://www.facebook.com/linuxmalaysia

My Blog
http://blog.harisfazillah.info/

My Network
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bukan-Sekadar-Internet-Sahaja/100866715422

http://linuxdotmy.multiply.com/

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: IRC Meeting Tonight

CL Chow
apology accepted XD

Regards,
CL Chow

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 2:37 PM, Harisfazillah Jamel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

>>> Need new webhosting
>>>
>>> 7) Date
>>>
>>> Propose 27 till 30 June 2010
>>>
>>> --
>>> Join Open Source Developers Club Malaysia http://www.osdc.my/
>>>
>>> Facebook Fan page
>>>
>>> http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577
>>>
>>> http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

>>> Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to [hidden email]
>>> [hidden email]
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/osdcmy-list?hl=en
>>
>> --
>> Join Open Source Developers Club Malaysia http://www.osdc.my/
>>
>> Facebook Fan page
>>
>> http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577
>>
>> http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

>> Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [hidden email]

Thank you to all that join our IRC meeting. To view IRC log

http://mscoscon.blogspot.com/2010/02/2nd-meeting-for-oss-conference-2010.html

Will write the meeting in proper format.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> IRC Meeting Tonight :-
>
> Date : 24 Feb 2010
> Time : 10pm
> Channel #osdc.my
>
> Chairperson : Black
>
> freenode
>
> Using web
>
> http://webchat.freenode.net/
>
> Agenda
>
> Latest update
>
> - Conference name
> - sponsorship package
> - Theme and topics
> - volunteers for the team core and support.
>
> Brief last week kickoff meeting :-
>

> 1) Organisation
>
> Project Manager : Black
> Core team : Fazli, Arafat, Wariola and Rizal
>

> 2) Support Team
>
> Hidzuan
>
> 3) Adviser : Haris Raja
>
> Numbers of people will be increase.
>
> 3) The name of the conference
>
> Malaysia Open Source Conference 2010 and the short name will be decide
> by this week.
>
> 4) Sponsorship
>
> Preparing the packages. We will submit by next meeting next week.
> Target 3 March 2010
>
> 5) Conference format
>
> Theme : Open Source in 21th Century towards 2020 (Need to discuss futher)
>
> We would like to maintain the last year format. Futher disscussion needed.
>
> Meeting will be held weekly. IRC and meeting place.
>
> 6) Website
>
> Need new webhosting
>
> 7) Date
>
> Propose 27 till 30 June 2010

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: IRC Meeting Tonight

Muhammad Hafiz
Sorry because can't make myself appear for the meeting, hopefully can update it in proper format, and for the name suggestions, maybe can make it as a poll. Nice discussion to all who come! =)

--
Hafiz