Infinite Hands Song

IzharFirdaus

This is old,

Recalled about this song when I found the ogg while cleaning up my HDD
... thought might as well reshare the link for those who never heard
it, or for those who almost forgotten about it (like me)

http://infinite-hands.draketo.de/
http://infinite-hands.draketo.de/musik/Infinite-Hands--free-software.ogg

"and no company owns us, and no land is our own, for Infinite Hands are we. "

full lyric at the site

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」