PyCon conference for Asia Pac Colabaration

PyCon conference for Asia Pac Colabaration

Harisfazillah Jamel-2

Python developers please contact him....

Thanks

Re: PyCon conference for Asia Pac Colabaration

ApOgEE
On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Harisfazillah Jamel <[hidden email]> wrote:

Python developers please contact him....

Err... I'm just doing python script for my embedded solution and some for my personal play-play thing la.. should i be considered as python developer? I tot I was just a script kiddies... :p

--
Best Wishes,

ApOgEE a.k.a JeRuNgKuN
https://edge.launchpad.net/~apogee - ApOgEE on LaunchPad
http://artofapogee.blogspot.com - Art Of ApOgEE
http://coderstalk.blogspot.com - Coder's Talk

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80...

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: PyCon conference for Asia Pac Colabaration

Harisfazillah Jamel-2

OK tu. I don't know you're doing python. Hehehe

Izhar, Abdullah, Kearu and Kedai also doing python. You all need clublah...

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 12:20 PM, ApOgEE<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Harisfazillah Jamel
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Python developers please contact him....
>>

> Err... I'm just doing python script for my embedded solution and some for my
> personal play-play thing la.. should i be considered as python developer? I
> tot I was just a script kiddies... :p

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80292283545

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: PyCon conference for Asia Pac Colabaration

sweemeng ng
Done that already......
There is a python.my to be honest.....

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Harisfazillah Jamel <[hidden email]> wrote:

Python developers please contact him....

Thanks

Re: PyCon conference for Asia Pac Colabaration

Harisfazillah Jamel-2

Thank you seemeng. Keep us posted...

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 12:36 PM, sweemeng ng<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Done that already......
> There is a python.my to be honest.....
>
> On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Harisfazillah Jamel
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Python developers please contact him....
>>
>> Thanks

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80292283545

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: PyCon conference for Asia Pac Colabaration

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan-4
Just complete my first python script yesterday :)

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 12:20 PM, ApOgEE <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Harisfazillah Jamel <[hidden email]> wrote:

Python developers please contact him....

Err... I'm just doing python script for my embedded solution and some for my personal play-play thing la.. should i be considered as python developer? I tot I was just a script kiddies... :p

--
Best Wishes,

ApOgEE a.k.a JeRuNgKuN
https://edge.launchpad.net/~apogee - ApOgEE on LaunchPad