Revamping OSDC.my Website

12

Revamping OSDC.my Website

Harisfazillah Jamel-2

Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera

Meeting last night AJK and supported by members that attending the
meeting decided to revamp the website.

http://www.osdc.my/

Our website should contain information about our OSDC.my and

we need to make our website interactive and have the function that
suitable for developers to visit and
use it to discuss and share their projects and getting support from
the community.

Suggestion like Forum, Wiki, Mailing List and more but we want to know
view and suggestion from
the others.

Open to discussion.

Thank you.

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80292283545

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: Revamping OSDC.my Website

aziman noor
Saya fikir pun begitu jugak.
Forum untuk perbincangan tertutup antara developer penting, dan juga 2-3 topik khas utk feedback pengunjung.

Senang cerita kena buat ala-ala sourceforge la cemgitu.

Saper rasa nak buat projek bagus dan gunakan subdomain OSDC.my, kena submit kertas kerja online untuk approval dari Circle 7 bahagian penjaga Developers. Untuk approval pun kena tetapkan kriteria satu-satu projek tersebut.

Tapi disebabkan forum dan mailing-list nih fungsi dia hampir sama, untuk berbincang, jadi kena la letakkan fungsi yang spesifik.

--
Contender Asia Season II @Malaysia
http://muaythaitigers.blogspot.com/

Osysnet Sdn Bhd
http://www.osysnet.com.my

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80...

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: Revamping OSDC.my Website

IzharFirdaus

static/blog main site (for news) + wiki + google groups MailingList
... thats the bare minimum (which i doubt people will actually use
them fully - except for the ML) .. anything else, are extras, add only
when really needed and knowing that people will actually use it ...

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80292283545

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: Revamping OSDC.my Website

Amran

Salam / Good Day,
 Yang penting ada lantik webmaster yang boleh maintain sendiri semua
apps tu. Kalau ada orang sponsor pun, still kena ada orang dalam
osdc.my yang tau macam mana nak manage semua.

Ahmad Amran Kapi
Art In Software Sdn Bhd
Suite 2.5 Inkubator K-Ekonomi
75450 Ayer Keroh
Melaka.
06-2322464 / 013-6102545
http://www.aist.com.my

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 11:28 AM, Izhar Firdaus<[hidden email]> wrote:

> static/blog main site (for news) + wiki + google groups MailingList
> ... thats the bare minimum (which i doubt people will actually use
> them fully - except for the ML) .. anything else, are extras, add only
> when really needed and knowing that people will actually use it ...
>
> On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 11:17 AM, aziman noor <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Saya fikir pun begitu jugak.
>> Forum untuk perbincangan tertutup antara developer penting, dan juga 2-3 topik khas utk feedback pengunjung.
>>
>> Senang cerita kena buat ala-ala sourceforge la cemgitu.
>>
>> Saper rasa nak buat projek bagus dan gunakan subdomain OSDC.my, kena submit kertas kerja online untuk approval dari Circle 7 bahagian penjaga Developers. Untuk approval pun kena tetapkan kriteria satu-satu projek tersebut.
>>
>> Tapi disebabkan forum dan mailing-list nih fungsi dia hampir sama, untuk berbincang, jadi kena la letakkan fungsi yang spesifik.
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Harisfazillah Jamel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera
>>>
>>> Meeting last night AJK and supported by members that attending the
>>> meeting decided to revamp the website.
>>>
>>> http://www.osdc.my/
>>>
>>> Our website should contain information about our OSDC.my and
>>>
>>> we need to make our website interactive and have the function that
>>> suitable for developers to visit and
>>> use it to discuss and share their projects and getting support from
>>> the community.
>>>
>>> Suggestion like Forum, Wiki, Mailing List and more but we want to know
>>> view and suggestion from
>>> the others.
>>>
>>> Open to discussion.
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>>

>> --
>> Contender Asia Season II @Malaysia
>> http://muaythaitigers.blogspot.com/
>>
>> Osysnet Sdn Bhd
>> http://www.osysnet.com.my
>>

> --
> Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
> Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
> Fedora Malaysia Contributor & Ambassador
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
> http://blog.kagesenshi.org
> 92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80292283545

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: [!! SPAM] Re: Revamping OSDC.my Website

Omarali Abdul Rahim

good idea ...

Ahmad Amran Kapi wrote:

> Salam / Good Day,
>  Yang penting ada lantik webmaster yang boleh maintain sendiri semua
> apps tu. Kalau ada orang sponsor pun, still kena ada orang dalam
> osdc.my yang tau macam mana nak manage semua.
>
> Ahmad Amran Kapi
> Art In Software Sdn Bhd
> Suite 2.5 Inkubator K-Ekonomi
> 75450 Ayer Keroh
> Melaka.
> 06-2322464 / 013-6102545
> http://www.aist.com.my
>

> On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 11:28 AM, Izhar Firdaus<[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> static/blog main site (for news) + wiki + google groups MailingList
>> ... thats the bare minimum (which i doubt people will actually use
>> them fully - except for the ML) .. anything else, are extras, add only
>> when really needed and knowing that people will actually use it ...
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 11:17 AM, aziman noor <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Saya fikir pun begitu jugak.
>>> Forum untuk perbincangan tertutup antara developer penting, dan juga 2-3 topik khas utk feedback pengunjung.
>>>
>>> Senang cerita kena buat ala-ala sourceforge la cemgitu.
>>>
>>> Saper rasa nak buat projek bagus dan gunakan subdomain OSDC.my, kena submit kertas kerja online untuk approval dari Circle 7 bahagian penjaga Developers. Untuk approval pun kena tetapkan kriteria satu-satu projek tersebut.
>>>
>>> Tapi disebabkan forum dan mailing-list nih fungsi dia hampir sama, untuk berbincang, jadi kena la letakkan fungsi yang spesifik.

>>> --
>>> Contender Asia Season II @Malaysia
>>> http://muaythaitigers.blogspot.com/
>>>
>>> Osysnet Sdn Bhd
>>> http://www.osysnet.com.my
>>>

>> --
>> Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
>> Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
>> Fedora Malaysia Contributor & Ambassador
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
>> http://blog.kagesenshi.org
>> 92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331
>>

> Forest Research Institute Malaysia
> 52109 Kepong, Selangor, Malaysia
> Hotline : +603-62797000
> .

Forest Research Institute Malaysia
52109 Kepong, Selangor, Malaysia
Hotline : +603-62797000

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80292283545

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: Revamping OSDC.my Website

Ang Chin Han-3

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 11:17 AM, aziman noor<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Saper rasa nak buat projek bagus dan gunakan subdomain OSDC.my, kena submit
> kertas kerja online untuk approval dari Circle 7 bahagian penjaga
> Developers. Untuk approval pun kena tetapkan kriteria satu-satu projek
> tersebut.

Siapa tu Circle 7?

2009/6/25 Ang Chin Han <[hidden email]>:

> On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 11:17 AM, aziman noor<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Saper rasa nak buat projek bagus dan gunakan subdomain OSDC.my, kena submit
>> kertas kerja online untuk approval dari Circle 7 bahagian penjaga
>> Developers. Untuk approval pun kena tetapkan kriteria satu-satu projek
>> tersebut.
>
> Siapa tu Circle 7?

some fancy term they invent to represent the 7 people needed to
register the organization ..

some sort of 'high committee'

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Izhar Firdaus<[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2009/6/25 Ang Chin Han <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 11:17 AM, aziman noor<[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Saper rasa nak buat projek bagus dan gunakan subdomain OSDC.my, kena submit
>>> kertas kerja online untuk approval dari Circle 7 bahagian penjaga
>>> Developers. Untuk approval pun kena tetapkan kriteria satu-satu projek
>>> tersebut.
>>
>> Siapa tu Circle 7?
>
> some fancy term they invent to represent the 7 people needed to
> register the organization ..
>
> some sort of 'high committee'

Sudah tukar.. hehehe Circle of 8....

What we called for AJK penaja for OSDC.my .... Fasal 9 Perlembagaan...

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80292283545

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: Revamping OSDC.my Website

Colin Charles-2

Hi!

Harisfazillah Jamel wrote:
> Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera
>
> Meeting last night AJK and supported by members that attending the
> meeting decided to revamp the website.
>
> http://www.osdc.my/

What, no more social network? I was just growing to like it

> Our website should contain information about our OSDC.my and
>
> we need to make our website interactive and have the function that
> suitable for developers to visit and
> use it to discuss and share their projects and getting support from
> the community.

Developers feel at home on mailing lists and IRC. Its _users_ who feel
the need that they need to have forums

Sharing their projects. How will this be different from Freshmeat or
Sourceforge? If the sole aim is to be a "Malaysian forge", would a list
alone not be enough, on a page, rather than having it be something that
will not be very populated?

Code can be hosted on the numerous services available - sourceforge,
google code, github, etc. You just need pointers (links).

If you think there is a capability to grow, you're after a "list",
similar to what we have here:
        http://forge.mysql.com/projects/project.php?id=341

But again, I don't see that as having much traction, per se

Support from community - why not get it via the mailing list?

> Suggestion like Forum, Wiki, Mailing List and more but we want to know
> view and suggestion from
> the others.

So, the mailing list already exists. A social network exists.

Why not extend the social network to include "projects" the person is
involved in?

What will be the purpose of a wiki? Who will maintain the wiki software
(mediawiki is notorious to having software holes and needs updates quite
constantly).

Besides, project hosting sites, like google code, kenai, et al all offer
wikis

        HTH
        -c

--
Colin Charles, http://bytebot.net/blog/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80292283545

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: Revamping OSDC.my Website

Harisfazillah Jamel-2

Me too like Social Network things. OK let see more view from others....

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Colin Charles<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Harisfazillah Jamel wrote:
>> Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera
>>
>> Meeting last night AJK and supported by members that attending the
>> meeting decided to revamp the website.
>>
>> http://www.osdc.my/
>
> What, no more social network? I was just growing to like it

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80292283545

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: Revamping OSDC.my Website

Ang Chin Han-3

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Harisfazillah
Jamel<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Me too like Social Network things. OK let see more view from others....

>> What, no more social network? I was just growing to like it

Um, Haris, I don't think it Colin meant that he that likes the social
networking features...

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80292283545

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: Revamping OSDC.my Website

Colin Charles-2

Hi!

And just to reiterate, when I suggested a list, it should be something like:
http://web.archive.org/web/20071109153316/http://www.iosn.net/country/malaysia/malaysian_foss_contributors

(sorry, apparently iosn.net is b0rked, but archive.org still rocks)

Project lists are all you need. And I doubt you need a wiki for that. It
can be tied to a profile, and built up upon the social network itself

        -c

Harisfazillah Jamel wrote:
> Me too like Social Network things. OK let see more view from others....

--
Colin Charles, http://bytebot.net/blog/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80292283545

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: Revamping OSDC.my Website

IzharFirdaus

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Colin Charles <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Harisfazillah Jamel wrote:
> > Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera
> >
> > Meeting last night AJK and supported by members that attending the
> > meeting decided to revamp the website.
> >
> > http://www.osdc.my/
>
> What, no more social network? I was just growing to like it
>
> > Our website should contain information about our OSDC.my and
> >
> > we need to make our website interactive and have the function that
> > suitable for developers to visit and
> > use it to discuss and share their projects and getting support from
> > the community.
>
> Developers feel at home on mailing lists and IRC. Its _users_ who feel
> the need that they need to have forums
>
> Sharing their projects. How will this be different from Freshmeat or
> Sourceforge? If the sole aim is to be a "Malaysian forge", would a list
> alone not be enough, on a page, rather than having it be something that
> will not be very populated?
>
> Code can be hosted on the numerous services available - sourceforge,
> google code, github, etc. You just need pointers (links).
>
> If you think there is a capability to grow, you're after a "list",
> similar to what we have here:
>        http://forge.mysql.com/projects/project.php?id=341
>
> But again, I don't see that as having much traction, per se
>
> Support from community - why not get it via the mailing list?
>
> > Suggestion like Forum, Wiki, Mailing List and more but we want to know
> > view and suggestion from
> > the others.
>
> So, the mailing list already exists. A social network exists.
>
> Why not extend the social network to include "projects" the person is
> involved in?
>
> What will be the purpose of a wiki? Who will maintain the wiki software
> (mediawiki is notorious to having software holes and needs updates quite
> constantly).

jotting stuff that requires frequent modification .. such as during
event planning .. etc .. you got the idea right ? ..

On 25/6/09 Izhar Firdaus wrote:
> > What will be the purpose of a wiki? Who will maintain the wiki
> software
> > > (mediawiki is notorious to having software holes and needs
> updates quite
> > > constantly).
>
> jotting stuff that requires frequent modification .. such as during
> event planning .. etc .. you got the idea right ? ..

outsource - pbworks.com works just fine for event planning if you require it

of course if someone is happy to run a wiki, and not let it get rooted,
go for it. i just don't believe it will be very populated. besides, wrt
event planning, don't you reckon you'd not want it to be too out in the
open, and just a little more "private"?

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Colin Charles<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 25/6/09 Izhar Firdaus wrote:
>> > What will be the purpose of a wiki? Who will maintain the wiki
>> software
>> updates quite
>>
>> jotting stuff that requires frequent modification .. such as during
>> event planning .. etc .. you got the idea right ? ..
>
> outsource - pbworks.com works just fine for event planning if you require it
>
> of course if someone is happy to run a wiki, and not let it get rooted,
> go for it. i just don't believe it will be very populated. besides, wrt
> event planning, don't you reckon you'd not want it to be too out in the
> open, and just a little more "private"?

haha .. not sure what the reason to make it private (unless it really
involves private/security matters) .. i would make it open for people
with account to edit - of course, tag it as draft if its a draft ..
but well .. if the rest are thinking of implementing stuff in other
ways .. cant say much ..

right now, imo, the current site is overly complex with many features
which imo, not needed ..

currently having the same grudge with fedora.foss.org.my .. want to
kill that site and revamp it to be simpler .. looking around for
simple non-php CMS .. plone is too much for such purpose ..

> --
> Colin Charles, http://bytebot.net/blog/
> "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you,
> then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80292283545

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: Revamping OSDC.my Website

Nasrul Amri Samsudin
Dear Mr. Kage or other people who on his side,
if nak semua open, buat persatuan sendiri la sng.

OSDC are register society/club/association. we pay for membership fee. we can't simply give access of information to unpaid user unless few things that we want to.

you can't compare your FEDORA even if you FEDORA AMBASSADOR or what. (I don't give a damm too to any AMBASSADOR you are or others are. either you now wearing your FEDORA HAT AMBASSADOR or LOCAL GEEK BOY HAT). we are NOT INTERNET SOCIETY. free to join, free to kutuk-kutuk, free to pumpang dlm group org, porak poranda group orang lain.
this is registered CLUB.

if nak try, pergi la ckp kat mana2 parti politik (you don't pay for their membership) and try to email them say all the bullshit to them and see their reaction. and you can't even access their information too. unless they publish on their website. because they are ASSOCIATION by LAW.

and please respect OSDC.my PRESIDENT and watch your words before you type any words on Facebook or what regarding our PERLEMBAGAAN PERSATUAN or what they responsbility are. we are not making a joke on OSDC.my.
If you want to make a joke, please join any joker society (opss..) joker.my website.

Thanks,

Nasrul
Not An Ambassador of Any Society

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 2:29 PM, Izhar Firdaus <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Colin Charles<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 25/6/09 Izhar Firdaus wrote:
>> > What will be the purpose of a wiki? Who will maintain the wiki
>> software
>> updates quite
>>
>> jotting stuff that requires frequent modification .. such as during
>> event planning .. etc .. you got the idea right ? ..
>
> outsource - pbworks.com works just fine for event planning if you require it
>
> of course if someone is happy to run a wiki, and not let it get rooted,
> go for it. i just don't believe it will be very populated. besides, wrt
> event planning, don't you reckon you'd not want it to be too out in the
> open, and just a little more "private"?

haha .. not sure what the reason to make it private (unless it really
involves private/security matters) .. i would make it open for people
with account to edit - of course, tag it as draft if its a draft ..
but well .. if the rest are thinking of implementing stuff in other
ways .. cant say much ..

right now, imo, the current site is overly complex with many features
which imo, not needed ..

currently having the same grudge with fedora.foss.org.my .. want to
kill that site and revamp it to be simpler .. looking around for
simple non-php CMS .. plone is too much for such purpose ..

> --
> Colin Charles, http://bytebot.net/blog/
> "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you,
> then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80...

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: Revamping OSDC.my Website

Mohd Hidzuan Zainul Hashim
Saya sebulat suara menyokong hujah sang nasrul... (untuk ambassadorless punyer komuniti ada tak .. mau join ada boleh kaa.. aktiviti dia makan2 muahahahaha)

2009/6/25 Nasrul Amri Samsudin <[hidden email]>
> [...]

but well .. if the rest are thinking of implementing stuff in other
ways .. cant say much ..

right now, imo, the current site is overly complex with many features
which imo, not needed ..

currently having the same grudge with fedora.foss.org.my .. want to
kill that site and revamp it to be simpler .. looking around for
simple non-php CMS .. plone is too much for such purpose ..

> --
> Colin Charles, http://bytebot.net/blog/
> "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you,
> then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

To follow the path, look to the master,
follow the master, walk with the master,
see through the master, become the master.

Selasih Net Enterprise
"we never sleep, we just park our head"

Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80...

Groups "OSDC.my Mailing List" group.
For more options, visit this group at

Re: Revamping OSDC.my Website

wariola@gmail.com
Whoah this is getting overheated. I don't think kage mean any harm or opening up the organization or anythg. Its just that the best way for open source association is to open up n share. And yes they are things that shld be kept in private, but for activities etc imho, wiki is the best way to get everyone involve.

On the other end, although we are society just like umno etc, we are not here to politics. We are here to be the guardian of foss and fostering the movement in malaysia.

Just my 2 cents. And I also thinks all opinion counts to make us a better association/society.

Regards,
-wariola-

Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

From: Nasrul Amri Samsudin
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:04:28 +0800
To: <[hidden email]>
Subject: [osdcmy-public] Re: Revamping OSDC.my Website

> [...]

but well .. if the rest are thinking of implementing stuff in other
ways .. cant say much ..

right now, imo, the current site is overly complex with many features
which imo, not needed ..

currently having the same grudge with fedora.foss.org.my .. want to
kill that site and revamp it to be simpler .. looking around for
simple non-php CMS .. plone is too much for such purpose ..

> --
> Colin Charles, http://bytebot.net/blog/
> "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you,
> then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Aku baru nak karang ayat cam Nasrul, tapi susah betul nak buat ayat berlapik nih. Last-last aku fed-up, susah jugak, aku hampir tak faham.

+1

aku no komen.

2009/6/25 Mohd Hidzuan <[hidden email]>
> [...]

which imo, not needed ..

currently having the same grudge with fedora.foss.org.my .. want to
kill that site and revamp it to be simpler .. looking around for
simple non-php CMS .. plone is too much for such purpose ..

> --
> Colin Charles, http://bytebot.net/blog/
> "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you,
> then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohdIzharFirdaus
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

--
To follow the path, look to the master,
follow the master, walk with the master,
see through the master, become the master.

Example: NEF is not for politic. but do you think you can access all their information?
We don't have to be the guardian of FOSS since there are FOSS.my. xbaik la nak potong rezeki org. (sniri paham lah...)

From: Nasrul Amri Samsudin
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:04:28 +0800

To: <[hidden email]>