[osdcmy] BCPM SURVEY BRIEFING FOR COMMUNITIES

[osdcmy] BCPM SURVEY BRIEFING FOR COMMUNITIES

Abu Mansur

Hi everyone,

Just in case some of you did not see the posting at FB for the  briefing on the BCPM survey that will be conducted next month I am sending this reminder...

The briefing will be at MDEC Auditorium in Cyberjaya starting at 2:30pm on this Thursday, 17th May. Prof Zaharin of the BCPM task force is willing to stay back to meet up with those of us who cannot make it during office hours up to 7pm.

MDEC has prepared refreshments for 30 pax + but please register at the link below so we know how many are attending. Just in case there are more...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnofJfzKCuahdE14OU9fbkZLTDcyN29YTjVLZ3FMRFE#gid=0

Take care all... :-)

Mansur

Re: [osdcmy] BCPM SURVEY BRIEFING FOR COMMUNITIES

IzharFirdaus
wont be there ..

for obvious reasons xD ..

56 hours to FUDCon KL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 8:27 PM, Abu Mansur <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Just in case some of you did not see the posting at FB for the  briefing on
> the BCPM survey that will be conducted next month I am sending this
> reminder...
>
> The briefing will be at MDEC Auditorium in Cyberjaya starting at 2:30pm on
> this Thursday, 17th May. Prof Zaharin of the BCPM task force is willing to
> stay back to meet up with those of us who cannot make it during office hours
> up to 7pm.
>
> MDEC has prepared refreshments for 30 pax + but please register at the link
> below so we know how many are attending. Just in case there are more...
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnofJfzKCuahdE14OU9fbkZLTDcyN29YTjVLZ3FMRFE#gid=0
>
> Take care all... :-)
>
> Mansur

> OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook
> http://www.facebook.com/groups/osdcmalaysia/
>
> Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
> MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Re: [osdcmy] BCPM SURVEY BRIEFING FOR COMMUNITIES

Mansur,

I will be attending. Have we invite OSCC MAMPU?

--
---

MOSC2012 Update With Email @ MailChimp
http://eepurl.com/lBBbj

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012 (MOSC2012)
http://www.mosc.my/

LinuxMalaysia Network
http://www.facebook.com/Bukan.Sekadar.Internet.Sahaja

Re: [osdcmy] BCPM SURVEY BRIEFING FOR COMMUNITIES

Abu Mansur

Not officially but Jamal is in the loop. This session is for the individuals and communities...