[osdcmy] Call For Speakers OWASP Day Kuala Lumpur Malaysia 2011

[osdcmy] Call For Speakers OWASP Day Kuala Lumpur Malaysia 2011

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Day_KL_2011

Click for "CFP and CFT Tab" for Call For Presenter (CFP) and Call For
Trainer (CFT) Forms

We have a number of sessions available during the OWASP Day Kuala
Lumpur Malaysia, please feel free to submit multiple papers -
presentation length is 45 minutes block and training sessions for
whole day (8am till 5.30pm).

OWASP Day topics of interest can cover the following topics or any
other topics out of ordinary :-

- Web Application Security
- Mobile Application Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Software and Architecture Patterns for Application Security
- Metrics for Application Security
- OWASP Tools and Projects
- Secure Coding Practices (J2EE/.NET)
- Application Security Testing
- New Attacks and Defense
- Other subjects related to OWASP and Application Security

For more information about OWASP Day KL 2011 CFP and CFT, you can email to

owaspday @ osdc dot my

About OWASP DAY KL 2011 - Malaysia - The Open Web Application Security
Project :-

http://blog.harisfazillah.info/2011/08/owasp-day-kl-2011-malaysia-open-web.html

OWASP Malaysia will host OWASP Day KL 2011 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
from Sep. 20 to Sep. 21, 2011 and colloborate with UniKL & OSDCMY.

Call For Speakers OWASP Day Kuala Lumpur Malaysia 2011

[osdcmy] Using UISpec4J To Test Java GUI Panels

red1
Something to make Azrul drool, unless he beaten me to it which is always
the case.

http://red1empire.blogspot.com/2011/08/uispec4j-with-fitnesse-test-pos.html

Jouir de la liberté, profiter de la vie

red1