[osdcmy] Comments on Board of Computing Professionals to OSCC

[osdcmy] Comments on Board of Computing Professionals to OSCC

Raja Iskandar Shah
Salam hormat

OSCC has invited the community to submit comments on the draft of the Board of Computing Professionals

Please confine your comments on those affecting the community

The comment should be in the form
  1. Title of the comment
  2. References to related paragraphs in the draft
  3. Comment
  4. Impact on the OSS community
  5. Recommendation
Comments need to be sent via email to [hidden email] before 1pm Monday, 9 Jan 2012.

Re: [osdcmy] Comments on Board of Computing Professionals to OSCC

sweemeng ng
They do have the email out for sometime, since the open day. With the deadline out, I remember because I am there

Re: [osdcmy] Comments on Board of Computing Professionals to OSCC

Raja Iskandar Shah
Hi Ruben

I share your frustation. I was only aware of this 9th Jan 2012 dateline late Friday evening, by that time, I no longer had access to the internet (personally abstaining myself from internet addiction - and not wanting to hog work home). My email on a Monday, was the earliest I could get on to the internet. This is the dateline for us to submit our comments to MAMPU OSCC, so that it can be evaluated for inclusion in their comment to MOSTI. Many many thanks to Mdm Tan and the team, to independently initiate this.

The community can still submit their comments as the MOSTI dateline is 15 Jan 2012. Haris / Sweemeng, can you pls forward the other channels where the community can submit their comments.

Diligence and organisation are two attributes that the OSS community need to improve.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 10:56 AM, sweemeng <[hidden email]> wrote:
They do have the email out for sometime, since the open day. With the deadline out, I remember because I am there

Re: [KOSTEM] Re: [osdcmy] Comments on Board of Computing Professionals to OSCC

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
Team

The dateline for us to email our feedback is by 15 Jan 2012. Please
email your feedback and concern to [hidden email]

Latest draf of RUU Board of Computing Professionals  can be download here

http://www.mosti.gov.my/mosti/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3677&Itemid=1

Questions, Comments and Requests to the Board of Computing
Professional Bill 2011 Drafting Committee

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14E05jHZKQA0y6rP07n2PYtR4obBLEpiiK7OO1iQQ0PA/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

Facebook Page Page

https://www.facebook.com/bantahcpb