[osdcmy] Contract programmer (web/system-based)

[osdcmy] Contract programmer (web/system-based)

Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim
Hi,

Apology upfront for spamming this list every so often with a job offer.

I have a small project that needs to be completed by 31st May.

It's just a simple web application that needs to access/configure UNIX applications (root permission required and for now only within the same host) and parse web client variables i.e. IP addresses etc.

The web app should be based on PHP/Django/Java (Tomcat).

Platform is FreeBSD so some elementary sysadmins stuff are required.

The high-level design has been thought out but the low-level implementation can be discussed.

Payment will be based on deliverables but since the scope of this project is very small, the amount is not going to great.

Please reply to me if you're interested.

p.s: There's also a 6-month salaried contract offer (EPF/SOCSO/PCB included) stemming from this project if I find you fit and this goes without saying, if you are also interested.

ihsan

Re: [osdcmy] Contract programmer (web/system-based)

Soire Meira
hi..
part-time or full--time..
i need partime job TQ! :)

2012/5/21 Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim <[hidden email]>
[...]

GPG KeyID: DBDA3074
GPG Fingerprint: 3CCE D281 C894 4FB0 3D22 2141 75C6 E41F DBDA 3074

Soire Meira 2008 - 2011
EascobaNET, Inc 2006 - 2010
Ch0kL@Thack 2002
PaleoY2K 1998 - 2000

http://www.sabily.my
http://www.sabily-my.tk

Developer:
Sabily NetBook Remix 10.10 Al-Quds
Sabily Zakat Calc 0.3.5-2 Stable (Debian/Ubuntu)
Asmawi Office 0.1 Alpha (Webase Presentiton)
Soire TV & Radio (Windows Only - continue version on Linux)
BrutuSamaDia (Remote Desktop Penetration Testing)
Mauiware.AYU.0.6 (Virus Cleanner & Get Back Hidden Files)

Malicious of Dark Knight - "Hack To Learn, Don't Learn To Hack"

Re: [osdcmy] Contract programmer (web/system-based)

Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim
Whatever time. As long you can commit to the delivery.

Please reply to me directly rather than replying to the list.

Thanks.

On May 21, 2012, at 3:14 AM, Soire Meira wrote:

[...]

Position has been filled.

Thanks for your interest.

ihsan