[osdcmy] Facebook poll for a meetup on Wednesday

[osdcmy] Facebook poll for a meetup on Wednesday

Haris Hashim
Salam & Good Day!

There is a poll in OSDC.my Facebook group with the objective of setting up a meeting. The poll is still running and feedback from OSDC member are very much appreciated!

However, at this point we have finalized tentatively as follows

Date & Time:  Wednesday April 11, 2012 at 3.00 PM
Venue: Sri Pan Pacific (beside PWTC)

In order to gauge numbers of attendee. I would like to request those who can physically come to above location at 3.00 PM ish. To visit the poll and vote for "11th April (wednesday) at 3pm".

Seat are limited and due date to express your interest is on noon of Sunday 8th 2012. We are trying to be very accurate in planning the number of seat and refreshment. So please vote if and only if you can attend at the specified time as well as participate.

This event and effort to unite the community is sponsored by Malaysian Human Capital Foundation.

Personally, I would like to thank Redhuan D. Oon, the foundation as well as 5 other person in the CC for this opportunity.

Best Regards,
Haris Hashim >> Consultant >> H&T

*PST: This is a resend arrising from due process to join the mailing list. Some people might have received this email before!