[osdcmy] Fwd: Need some help regarding OSS

[osdcmy] Fwd: Need some help regarding OSS

Khairul Aizat Kamarudzzaman-2
Need a favor from community member to help the UUM Lecturer/staff to do her research.

Regards,
Khairul Aizat Kamarudzzaman
fenris a.k.a ejat
http://launchpad.net/~fenris

Re: [osdcmy] Fwd: Need some help regarding OSS

Khaled Anaqwa
try to use Google forms ...
it's better than word doc