[osdcmy] Fwd: Re: JEMPUTAN SEBAGAI PEMBENTANG DI SESI EKSKLUSIF CIO - BENGKEL SELF RELIANCE PROGRAM OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE (OSS) SEKTOR AWAM FASA III - SIRI 3

[osdcmy] Fwd: Re: JEMPUTAN SEBAGAI PEMBENTANG DI SESI EKSKLUSIF CIO - BENGKEL SELF RELIANCE PROGRAM OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE (OSS) SEKTOR AWAM FASA III - SIRI 3

red1
Geng,

Re: [osdcmy] Fwd: Re: JEMPUTAN SEBAGAI PEMBENTANG DI SESI EKSKLUSIF CIO - BENGKEL SELF RELIANCE PROGRAM OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE (OSS) SEKTOR AWAM FASA III - SIRI 3

sweemeng ng
+100

They don't get it and never will. For example IP(from what I see on your photo)? seriously we don't really care about IP. Legal battle revolve around that slow us down.

And roadmap? seriously?

Geng,

:
"I think anything creative futuristic or game changing breakthrough spearheaded by government servants will fail due to their multiple KPI mentality, and other restrictions.

Entreprenurs/Technopreneurs/Scientist have a ‘no-choice’  ‘do-or-die’ situation, which drives them to do the impossible. It’s a intense single minded focus.

Jobs, Gates, Page and the rest never wasted their time with the government types. They just went ahead and did what they were supposed to do regardless.

I can tell you this. The road-maps will just collect dust again."

On 7/31/12 9:35 AM, Abu Mansur wrote:
Will need to you to run thru my presso. I didn't do any thesis on this... ;-)

2012/7/30 Slaya Chronicles - Geeko Acolyte <[hidden email]>
How can I assist?

2012/7/30 Abu Mansur <[hidden email]>

Gang FYI... :-)

Mansur

Just a random living organic computer code generator