[osdcmy] Fwd: Registration for SEA Community Leaders Meetup 2016 - Pls extend to MOSC members

[osdcmy] Fwd: Registration for SEA Community Leaders Meetup 2016 - Pls extend to MOSC members

Harisfazillah Jamel-2

spacer

spacer

cid:image003.jpg@01D17967.AB47D920

spacer

cid:image005.jpg@01D17967.AB47D920

spacer

cid:image007.jpg@01D17967.AB47D920

[hidden email]

spacer

cid:image009.jpg@01D17967.AB47D920

spacer

Microsoft respects your privacy. Please refer to our online Privacy Statement.
If you would prefer not to receive future promotional emails from Microsoft Corporation please click on this link. These settings will not affect any newsletters you've requested or any mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain Microsoft services.
To set your contact preferences for Microsoft Communications, click on this link.

Microsoft (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Level 26-27, Menara 3 Petronas,
Petronas Twin Towers,
Persiaran Kuala Lumpur City Centre 50088
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Best regards,

PurpleAEM

--
---

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2013 (MOSCMY)
MOSC2013 http://www.mosc.my/
---
Anda menerima mesej ini kerana anda melanggan topik dalam kumpulan Google Kumpulan "OSDC.my Mailing List".
Untuk menyahlanggan kumpulan ini dan berhenti menerima e-mel daripada kumpulan, hantarkan e-mel ke [hidden email].
Untuk menyiarkan ke kumpulan ini, hantarkan e-mel ke [hidden email].
Lawati kumpulan ini di https://groups.google.com/group/osdcmy-list.
Untuk melihat perbincangan ini di web, lawati https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osdcmy-list/CAAOQdMWgdPxVZRumNOJtAbKCJ%2ByMERDZjr3x-12J0Zd5Pe%2BM8Q%40mail.gmail.com.
Untuk mendapatkan pilihan lanjut, lawati https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Invitation to the SEA Community Leaders Meetup 2016.oft (669K) Download Attachment