[osdcmy] Fwd: [SFD-announce] SFD 2011 registration is LIVE!!!

[osdcmy] Fwd: [SFD-announce] SFD 2011 registration is LIVE!!!

sweemeng ng
Hi guys/gals

Software Freedom Day registration is up. again on the same time of the year. I really want you guys to do it this time. I have other focus this year. I can help get place, but I also hope that you guys can get a better place. Start a booth?

It would be good for all of us to show our commitment, and if done properly we can spread the idea of a Free(dom) Software to Malaysian. Which is one of the goal of the group

Re: [osdcmy] Fwd: [SFD-announce] SFD 2011 registration is LIVE!!!

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
Bro.

In any promotion thats I will do. I want to credit to the person thats
start it. Can I point to any website that related to you and SFD?

Thanks.

--
Malaysia Open Source Software Conference 2011
MOSC2011 http://www.mosc.my/

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012 (MOSC2012)
http://portal.mosc.my/

LinuxMalaysia Network
http://www.facebook.com/Bukan.Sekadar.Internet.Sahaja

Harisfazillah Jamel

MOSC2011 http://blog.mosc.my/ and http://www.mosc.my/

Re: [osdcmy] Fwd: [SFD-announce] SFD 2011 registration is LIVE!!!

sweemeng ng
http://softwarefreedomday.org/

this is the official link, the page is usually the wiki. Which changes every year. The page might still be inside. But again that depends on who want to run it.

To those that want to run it. Register Early, so that we can get the kit that we can use during the day. Usually cd, sometime t-shirts etc

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 11:46 AM, Harisfazillah Jamel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Bro.

In any promotion thats I will do. I want to credit to the person thats
start it. Can I point to any website that related to you and SFD?

Thanks.

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 11:40 AM, sweemeng ng <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi guys/gals
> Software Freedom Day registration is up. again on the same time of the year.
> I really want you guys to do it this time. I have other focus this year. I
> can help get place, but I also hope that you guys can get a better place.
> Start a booth?
> It would be good for all of us to show our commitment, and if done properly
> we can spread the idea of a Free(dom) Software to Malaysian. Which is one of
> the goal of the group

Team

I need to bring this up again so we do not miss the date.

http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2011/Malaysia/Kuala%20Lumpur/OSDCMY

Venue

Universiti Kuala Lumpur www.unikl.edu.my

Date

Wednesday, 21 Sept 2011

Time

From 9.00 PM to 4:30 PM

Schedule(This is just Idea like last year):

  • 09:00 - Checking in
  • 09:30 - Welcoming + Lightning Talk
  • 10.00 - Presentation by Eric Yeoh
  • 11.00 - Slide 2
  • 12.00 - Slide 3
  • 01:00 - Lunch/social networking/gathering
  • 02:00 - Let Party!!!
Will be a Lucky Draw (SFD Tshirt Limited Edition)

TODO :-

Registration form
Budget
PM : Fazli ? You OK ke nak lead banyak menda 20 21 tu.

TQ.

Re: [osdcmy] Fwd: [SFD-announce] SFD 2011 registration is LIVE!!!

red1
Since it starts from 9pm to 4pm, can i come at 12am?

I will come, unless i got employed :)

On 9/3/11 8:12 AM, sweemeng ng wrote:
nice, if i get a leave, i will be there

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 10:52 PM, linuxmalaysia <[hidden email]> wrote:
Team

I need to bring this up again so we do not miss the date.

http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2011/Malaysia/Kuala%20Lumpur/OSDCMY

Venue

Universiti Kuala Lumpur www.unikl.edu.my

Date