[osdcmy] Fwd: Update for Mozilla Malaysia Community Official Meeting #1

[osdcmy] Fwd: Update for Mozilla Malaysia Community Official Meeting #1

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
ChatZilla 0.9.87

A clean, easy to use and highly extensible Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/chatzilla/

2.2. How do I connect to an IRC network or server?
http://chatzilla.hacksrus.com/faq/#connect

example :-
/server irc.mozilla.org

2.8. How do I join a channel?
http://chatzilla.hacksrus.com/faq/#join

example
/join #mozmy

[osdcmy] Re: Update for Mozilla Malaysia Community Official Meeting #1

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
Soft reminder tonight at 8pm.

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=251326084918231

--
Malaysia Open Source Software Conference 2011
MOSC2011 http://www.mosc.my/

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012 (MOSC2012)
http://portal.mosc.my/

LinuxMalaysia Network
http://www.facebook.com/Bukan.Sekadar.Internet.Sahaja

Harisfazillah Jamel

Re: [osdcmy] Re: Update for Mozilla Malaysia Community Official Meeting #1

Mohd Fazli Azran Abd Malek
Eden rasa tak sempat kut nak follow irc meeting tuh masih di site lagi. Kalau pasal mozilla tuh nampaknya keje2 komando lagi la untuk buat surat menyurat. Dpt seat free dan sticker2 ahaks. Aku on ja

Sent by my BlackCerry® Smartphone Powered by Wireless DIGImon