[osdcmy] Fwd: //bina 2016 - We are back! Register now!

[osdcmy] Fwd: //bina 2016 - We are back! Register now!

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
//bina/ 2016

Latest Innovation on Cortana Intelligence, Cloud, Big Data and Open Source technologies.

Date      : 27 September 2016, Tuesday
Time      : 9.00am – 5.00pm (Registration begins at 8.30am)
Venue    : Dome, Level 4, TM Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur

This is a free conference.

If you have difficulties viewing this mail, please click here

spacer

spacer

cid:image003.jpg@01D2082C.D5536000

spacer

cid:image005.jpg@01D2082C.D5536000

cid:image006.jpg@01D2082C.D5536000

spacer

cid:image007.jpg@01D2082C.D5536000

[hidden email]

spacer

cid:image009.jpg@01D2082C.D5536000

spacer

Microsoft respects your privacy. Please refer to our online Privacy Statement.

If you would prefer not to receive future promotional emails from Microsoft Corporation please click on this link. These settings will not affect any newsletters you've requested or any mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain Microsoft services.

To set your contact preferences for Microsoft Communications, click on this link.

--
---

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2013 (MOSCMY)
MOSC2013 http://www.mosc.my/
---
Anda menerima mesej ini kerana anda melanggan topik dalam kumpulan Google Kumpulan "OSDC.my Mailing List".
Untuk menyahlanggan kumpulan ini dan berhenti menerima e-mel daripada kumpulan, hantarkan e-mel ke [hidden email].
Untuk menyiarkan ke kumpulan ini, hantarkan e-mel ke [hidden email].
Lawati kumpulan ini di https://groups.google.com/group/osdcmy-list.
Untuk melihat perbincangan ini di web, lawati https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osdcmy-list/CAAOQdMXg%3D-e1NEp_xZBh9Sfvhf%3DcwgBmeNQHNhnttpNPcwEzJw%40mail.gmail.com.
Untuk mendapatkan pilihan lanjut, lawati https://groups.google.com/d/optout.