[osdcmy] Geek Iftar 2012

Muhammad Syafiq
Assalamualaikum,

Hi everyone,

I hope this won't issue on your mailing list policy since I cc'ed with few mailing list here. Just simple share and open invite to those people glad to merge event with few community seem we know each other FOSS scene in Malaysia. I did share my idea to some persons, Haris (OSDC-MY), Fazli (MY-BSD), Izhar (Fedora-MY), Umarzuki (Debian MY) and active members Mozilla Malaysia Community.

I create here event page for you RSVP - http://www.meetup.com/mozilla-my/Kuala-Lumpur/752402/ (Tweet/RT/FB Post about this info!) and details,

Event Name : Geek Iftar 2012

Wiki : https://wiki.mozilla.org/Geek_Iftar_2012

Purpose of event : Gathering all FOSS members and having iftar / buka puasa together

Date : 4th August 2012 (Saturday)

Location : MC Donalds Ampang Park, Ampang Park, KL (Will finalize soon)

Fee : Own budget :)

JV Community :

1. Mozilla Malaysia Community
2. Fedora Malaysia
3. OSDC-MY
4. Debian Malaysia

(this is open invite to other community joining us as well and will updating list)

Proposed venue, MC Donalds Ampang Park but if you think there have conviniece place to easier people coming, please comment in event page and share your idea there. Please remind this event will finalize on next Wednesday - 1st August 2012.

Thanks!

محمد شافق بن مذلي
Muhammad Syafiq Bin Mazli
@syafiqmazli
my blog!
67C2 1C07 FDEC 09ED DE58
1ED8 FF26 6105 142D CBE2

community-malaysia mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/community-malaysia

Re: [osdcmy] Geek Iftar 2012

Mohamad Imran Ishak
Wa'alaikumussalam.

Uh, KOSTEM also organise iftar at same day, at Bangi. And most of people mentioned above are also invited.
https://www.facebook.com/events/502478196435639/

Ping Raja Iskandar.

2012/7/26 Muhammad Syafiq <[hidden email]>
Assalamualaikum,

Hi everyone,

I hope this won't issue on your mailing list policy since I cc'ed with few mailing list here. Just simple share and open invite to those people glad to merge event with few community seem we know each other FOSS scene in Malaysia. I did share my idea to some persons, Haris (OSDC-MY), Fazli (MY-BSD), Izhar (Fedora-MY), Umarzuki (Debian MY) and active members Mozilla Malaysia Community.

I create here event page for you RSVP - http://www.meetup.com/mozilla-my/Kuala-Lumpur/752402/ (Tweet/RT/FB Post about this info!) and details,

Event Name : Geek Iftar 2012

Wiki : https://wiki.mozilla.org/Geek_Iftar_2012

Purpose of event : Gathering all FOSS members and having iftar / buka puasa together

[osdcmy] Re: Geek Iftar 2012

Muhammad Syafiq
Salam Ramadhan,

Hi all,

Due inconvenience issue, this event is changed their date to next weekend 12th July 2012 - Sunday. More details here,

https://www.facebook.com/events/243645542423284

All here is invited to free joining us. :)

Best Regards,