[osdcmy] Hack in The Box CommSec Village : space available for communities to open booths

[osdcmy] Hack in The Box CommSec Village : space available for communities to open booths

IzharFirdaus
Greetings geeks,

Hack in The Box Kuala Lumpur 2012 will be having a section called
Community and Security Village (CommSec Village) to highlight and
showcase local communities and their projects to the global attendees.

There will be a desk provided for each community (we have 5 vacant
desk at the moment) during the conference days (10th-11th October) and
local communities may use it for:

- Highlight local community projects - it will be excellent if there
are security related projects you guys want to highlight, but this is
not a requirement, you can highlight other non-security projects too.
- Run activities (games, tutorials, hackathons, etc)
- Other activities you might have in mind related to your community

If you are interested please revert back to me by thursday next week
(5th of July) with a draft list of activities you want to run in
CommSec Village.

Looking forward to your replies.

Regards