[osdcmy] I am closing my Facebook account

[osdcmy] I am closing my Facebook account

Raja Iskandar Shah
Dear all

I am closing my Facebook account. Pls do not send any messages / invites via Facebook.

Also pls do not be offended if I start 'expelling' you from my FB account.

[osdcmy] Re: [KOSTEM] I am closing my Facebook account

Raja Iskandar Shah
too chaotic and unorganised

huge waste of time

Wow. What happened bro?

From: Raja Iskandar Shah <[hidden email]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 12:07:06 +0800
To: osdcmy-list<[hidden email]>; koperasi-oss<[hidden email]>
ReplyTo: [hidden email]
Subject: [KOSTEM] I am closing my Facebook account

--
Koperasi Sumber Terbuka Malaysia Berhad (KOSTEM)

Kebebasan. Keterbukaan. Komuniti.

http://www.kostem.my/

--
Koperasi Sumber Terbuka Malaysia Berhad (KOSTEM)

Kebebasan. Keterbukaan. Komuniti.

http://www.kostem.my/

[osdcmy] Re: [KOSTEM] I am closing my Facebook account

Azhar Hafiz
try google plus very organized

http://google.com/+ just use gmail circle us KOSTEM

From: Raja Iskandar Shah <[hidden email]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 12:07:06 +0800
To: osdcmy-list<[hidden email]>; koperasi-oss<[hidden email]>
ReplyTo: [hidden email]

Dear all

I am closing my Facebook account. Pls do not send any messages / invites via Facebook.

Also pls do not be offended if I start 'expelling' you from my FB account.

--
Koperasi Sumber Terbuka Malaysia Berhad (KOSTEM)

Kebebasan. Keterbukaan. Komuniti.

http://www.kostem.my/

--
Koperasi Sumber Terbuka Malaysia Berhad (KOSTEM)

Kebebasan. Keterbukaan. Komuniti.

http://www.kostem.my/

Muhd Syazwan @ jipang_menjerit

http://about.me/syazwan/bio

http://blog.ubuntuseekers.com
http://blog.syazwan.co.cc

One Online Radio :: Radio yang Suka Bercakap

Re: [osdcmy] Re: [KOSTEM] I am closing my Facebook account

red1
Maybe it is not FB fault but the user and you just need some simple
rules? Thanks to FB's contacts got me a free trip to Austria and an
apartment to stay in Paris.

On 4/21/12 7:13 PM, Raja Iskandar Shah wrote:
> too chaotic and unorganised
>
> huge waste of time

Re: [osdcmy] I am closing my Facebook account

Ghodmode
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I am closing my Facebook account. Pls do not send any messages / invites via
> Facebook.
>
> Also pls do not be offended if I start 'expelling' you from my FB account.

If you're closing your Fb account, I say congratulations and I'm a
little jealous.

If you're just thinking about closing your Fb account and you're
looking for feedback about it, I'll just offer you an idea...  You
could turn off all of the notifications, log out, and just not go to
the site for a while.  That way, it'll still be there as you left it
if you ever change your mind.

https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=notifications

As for me... I'm a wannabe web developer and blogger.  I deleted my
account once before, but re-created it because Fb brings an important
and influential community to my blogs and my clients' sites.

--
Vince Aggrippino
Ghodmode Development

Re: [osdcmy] I am closing my Facebook account

Raja Iskandar Shah
It's for family only for now - extended family of cousins as well

progressively 'un=friend'ing people now