[osdcmy] Invitation for students to join Red Hat Challenge 2012

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[osdcmy] Invitation for students to join Red Hat Challenge 2012

IzharFirdaus
Greetings !.

Red Hat Asia Pacific is organizing a competition for students in this
region. More details is in the attached PDF.

In summary the competition is a quiz-like competition
where the contestant will be tested on Red Hat Linux System
Administration, Network Administration, Security Administration and
Virtualization tasks. Finalists will be facing off at Beijing China.

Event is open to undergraduates in several countries in APAC region.

For registration , visit: http://apac.redhat.com/redhatchallenge2012
.. Registration closes on 26th October 2012.

Do forward to people who might be interested.

Thanks!.

--
To unsubscribe from and detail about this group http://portal.mosc.my/osdc-my-mailing-list-information

OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/groups/osdcmalaysia/

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/

RedHatChallenge2012.pdf (147K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[osdcmy] Re: [utm-oss] Invitation for students to join Red Hat Challenge 2012

Ahmad Jazri Hamdan
aah alumni can join ?  quite a nice and interesting event ;)

On 17 October 2012 10:02, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greetings !.

Red Hat Asia Pacific is organizing a competition for students in this
region. More details is in the attached PDF.

In summary the competition is a quiz-like competition
where the contestant will be tested on Red Hat Linux System
Administration, Network Administration, Security Administration and
Virtualization tasks. Finalists will be facing off at Beijing China.

Event is open to undergraduates in several countries in APAC region.

For registration , visit: http://apac.redhat.com/redhatchallenge2012
.. Registration closes on 26th October 2012.

Do forward to people who might be interested.

Thanks!.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "UTM Open Source Software Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/utm-oss?hl=en.




--
Regards And Thanks
Ahmad Jazri Hamdan

--
To unsubscribe from and detail about this group http://portal.mosc.my/osdc-my-mailing-list-information
 
OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/groups/osdcmalaysia/
 
Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[osdcmy] Re: [utm-oss] Invitation for students to join Red Hat Challenge 2012

Muhd Syazwan Md Khusaini
/me not student..sad :P

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Ahmad Jazri Hamdan <[hidden email]> wrote:
aah alumni can join ?  quite a nice and interesting event ;)

On 17 October 2012 10:02, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greetings !.

Red Hat Asia Pacific is organizing a competition for students in this
region. More details is in the attached PDF.

In summary the competition is a quiz-like competition
where the contestant will be tested on Red Hat Linux System
Administration, Network Administration, Security Administration and
Virtualization tasks. Finalists will be facing off at Beijing China.

Event is open to undergraduates in several countries in APAC region.

For registration , visit: http://apac.redhat.com/redhatchallenge2012
.. Registration closes on 26th October 2012.

Do forward to people who might be interested.

Thanks!.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "UTM Open Source Software Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/utm-oss?hl=en.




--
Regards And Thanks
Ahmad Jazri Hamdan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "UTM Open Source Software Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/utm-oss?hl=en.



--
Muhd Syazwan @ jipang_menjerit

http://about.me/syazwan/bio

http://blog.ubuntuseekers.com
http://blog.syazwan.co.cc

[hidden email]
[hidden email]

One Online Radio :: Radio yang Suka Bercakap

--
To unsubscribe from and detail about this group http://portal.mosc.my/osdc-my-mailing-list-information
 
OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/groups/osdcmalaysia/
 
Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[osdcmy] ERP Master-detail done by Malaysian

red1
This is something that Raja Iskandar has asked about from day one which
is master-detail layout of an ERP applicaiton.
Well, the top contributor of our global project, Low Heng Sin, of
Malaysia, under sponsorship from a top US company has done it.
View the demo at http://youtu.be/fzH3lsbox_Q

Enjoy in peace.
red1

--
To unsubscribe from and detail about this group http://portal.mosc.my/osdc-my-mailing-list-information

OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/groups/osdcmalaysia/

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [osdcmy] ERP Master-detail done by Malaysian

Raja Iskandar Shah
Looked at the video. Yes, the master-child feature is spot-on. Very nice to have it on ZK-Ajax. How has the response from the community been ? Is it applied for all forms ?

Also noted a payment schedule tab. Interesting feature. Also spotted 2 more features that would be useful.





On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 11:14 AM, red1 <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is something that Raja Iskandar has asked about from day one which is master-detail layout of an ERP applicaiton.
Well, the top contributor of our global project, Low Heng Sin, of Malaysia, under sponsorship from a top US company has done it.
View the demo at http://youtu.be/fzH3lsbox_Q

Enjoy in peace.
red1

--
To unsubscribe from and detail about this group http://portal.mosc.my/osdc-my-mailing-list-information

OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/groups/osdcmalaysia/

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/

--
To unsubscribe from and detail about this group http://portal.mosc.my/osdc-my-mailing-list-information
 
OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/groups/osdcmalaysia/
 
Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [osdcmy] ERP Master-detail done by Malaysian

red1
As Eric Raymond described, it is a magic cauldron. :)

On 10/30/12 2:06 PM, Raja Iskandar Shah wrote:
Looked at the video. Yes, the master-child feature is spot-on. Very nice to have it on ZK-Ajax. How has the response from the community been ? Is it applied for all forms ?

Also noted a payment schedule tab. Interesting feature. Also spotted 2 more features that would be useful.



On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 11:14 AM, red1 <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is something that Raja Iskandar has asked about from day one which is master-detail layout of an ERP applicaiton.
Well, the top contributor of our global project, Low Heng Sin, of Malaysia, under sponsorship from a top US company has done it.
View the demo at http://youtu.be/fzH3lsbox_Q

Enjoy in peace.
red1

 

--
To unsubscribe from and detail about this group http://portal.mosc.my/osdc-my-mailing-list-information
 
OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/groups/osdcmalaysia/
 
Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/