[osdcmy] KAJI SELIDIK MEGENAI CADANGAN PENUBUHAN BOARD OF COMPUTING PROFESSIONALS MALAYSI

[osdcmy] KAJI SELIDIK MEGENAI CADANGAN PENUBUHAN BOARD OF COMPUTING PROFESSIONALS MALAYSI

eBay
KAJI SELIDIK MEGENAI CADANGAN PENUBUHAN BOARD OF COMPUTING PROFESSIONALS MALAYSI

http://kict.iium.edu.my/survey/ atau  http://cserver.cs.usm.my/bcpm/

Re: [osdcmy] KAJI SELIDIK MEGENAI CADANGAN PENUBUHAN BOARD OF COMPUTING PROFESSIONALS MALAYSI

Tajul Azhar
3 hari aku jawab.. memang memerangkap soalan dia

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:46 PM, eBay <[hidden email]> wrote:
KAJI SELIDIK MEGENAI CADANGAN PENUBUHAN BOARD OF COMPUTING PROFESSIONALS MALAYSI

http://kict.iium.edu.my/survey/ atau  http://cserver.cs.usm.my/bcpm/

تاﺟﻮﻝ أزﺣﺮ بـﻴـن ﻣﺤﻤﺪ تاﺟﻮﻝ أﺭﻳﻔﻴﻦ
http://www.facebook.com/tajul.azhar
http://sixthselamat.blogspot.com
FreeBeastie, Free and Freedom

Re: [osdcmy] KAJI SELIDIK MEGENAI CADANGAN PENUBUHAN BOARD OF COMPUTING PROFESSIONALS MALAYSI

Raja Iskandar Shah
hmm.... i have a problem with the survey on the usm servers, clicking on the button save and next, does not produce anything...

i am on chromium on ubuntu 12.04 with openjdk jre & jdk

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Tajul Azhar <[hidden email]> wrote:
3 hari aku jawab.. memang memerangkap soalan dia

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:46 PM, eBay <[hidden email]> wrote:
KAJI SELIDIK MEGENAI CADANGAN PENUBUHAN BOARD OF COMPUTING PROFESSIONALS MALAYSI

http://kict.iium.edu.my/survey/ atau  http://cserver.cs.usm.my/bcpm/

تاﺟﻮﻝ أزﺣﺮ بـﻴـن ﻣﺤﻤﺪ تاﺟﻮﻝ أﺭﻳﻔﻴﻦ
http://www.facebook.com/tajul.azhar
http://sixthselamat.blogspot.com
FreeBeastie, Free and Freedom

Re: [osdcmy] KAJI SELIDIK MEGENAI CADANGAN PENUBUHAN BOARD OF COMPUTING PROFESSIONALS MALAYSI

Raja Iskandar Shah
just realised how lowly i am paid compared to the number

by the way, does a Masters in Information Sciences qualify as an ICT qualification ?

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Raja Iskandar Shah <[hidden email]> wrote:
hmm.... i have a problem with the survey on the usm servers, clicking on the button save and next, does not produce anything...

i am on chromium on ubuntu 12.04 with openjdk jre & jdk

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Tajul Azhar <[hidden email]> wrote:
3 hari aku jawab.. memang memerangkap soalan dia

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:46 PM, eBay <[hidden email]> wrote:
KAJI SELIDIK MEGENAI CADANGAN PENUBUHAN BOARD OF COMPUTING PROFESSIONALS MALAYSI

http://kict.iium.edu.my/survey/ atau  http://cserver.cs.usm.my/bcpm/

تاﺟﻮﻝ أزﺣﺮ بـﻴـن ﻣﺤﻤﺪ تاﺟﻮﻝ أﺭﻳﻔﻴﻦ
http://www.facebook.com/tajul.azhar
http://sixthselamat.blogspot.com
FreeBeastie, Free and Freedom

Re: [osdcmy] KAJI SELIDIK MEGENAI CADANGAN PENUBUHAN BOARD OF COMPUTING PROFESSIONALS MALAYSI

Raja Iskandar Shah
I am pleased that they have included the survey question on whether academic faculty members should be BCPM members as well. My answer was YES !

Sorry if this offended anyone, but I do feel great pity to the fresh graduates coming out from our local universities. Hopefully, if our academic staff are BCPM members, then we will get better graduates... and hopefully increase the competitiveness of our local universities.

I am also pleased with the mention of OSS. Hopefully this will also drive the universities to adopt relevant and current technologies (no more VB6), and hopefully, also adopt OSS as it provides insight into the underlying codes, and frees the university and students from budget constraints.

Also am well pleased that iium used limesurvey to conduct the survey. in contrast, whatever it was that usm used, did not work for me.