[osdcmy] Looking for Python-Django developer

[osdcmy] Looking for Python-Django developer

Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim
Hi folks,

As per titled.

Permanent assignment for a local startup.

Preferably 1-2 years experience in building/maintaining cross-platform Python, Django apps and Javascript/HTML/CSS stuffs. Some basic networking knowledge as we're into network routing & IPv6 stuff.

We're not just limited to Python and all that stuff so as systems developer, we do expect some good grasp of fundamental programming paradigm across languages.

We're not picky though but we do expect good working and learning attitude.

It's a startup so expect to do a lot of other things that eventually (with the right attitude) make you really good in the resume. :)

Email me directly.

p.s: We really need a osdcmy-job group list.

Re: [osdcmy] Looking for Python-Django developer

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
p.s: We really need a osdcmy-job group list.

Yes, we really need this.

--
Malaysia Open Source Software Conference 2011
MOSC2011 http://www.mosc.my/

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012 (MOSC2012)
http://portal.mosc.my/

LinuxMalaysia Network
http://www.facebook.com/Bukan.Sekadar.Internet.Sahaja

Harisfazillah Jamel

Re: [osdcmy] Looking for Python-Django developer

sweemeng ng
Any more detail, if you are not comfortable send me a private email been doing django for sometime myself

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> As per titled.
>
> Permanent assignment for a local startup.
>
> Preferably 1-2 years experience in building/maintaining cross-platform Python, Django apps and Javascript/HTML/CSS stuffs. Some basic networking knowledge as we're into network routing & IPv6 stuff.
>
> We're not just limited to Python and all that stuff so as systems developer, we do expect some good grasp of fundamental programming paradigm across languages.
>
> We're not picky though but we do expect good working and learning attitude.
>
> It's a startup so expect to do a lot of other things that eventually (with the right attitude) make you really good in the resume. :)
>
> Email me directly.
>
> p.s: We really need a osdcmy-job group list.

> OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook
> http://www.facebook.com/groups/osdcmalaysia/
>
> Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
> MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/

--
Malaysia Open Source Software Conference 2011
MOSC2011 http://www.mosc.my/

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012 (MOSC2012)
http://portal.mosc.my/

LinuxMalaysia Network
http://www.facebook.com/Bukan.Sekadar.Internet.Sahaja

Harisfazillah Jamel

Just a random living organic computer code generator

Re: [osdcmy] Looking for Python-Django developer

azsnal@gmail.com
Can i apply? What the package like?

Sent from my HTC

Re: [osdcmy] Looking for Python-Django developer

Raja Iskandar Shah
rafe, seriously ?

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 3:37 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can i apply? What the package like?

Sent from my HTC

Re: [osdcmy] Looking for Python-Django developer

azsnal@gmail.com
Package is good why not... But I don't know coding at all... :)

Sent from my HTC

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 3:37 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can i apply? What the package like?

Sent from my HTC

Re: [osdcmy] Looking for Python-Django developer

Boh Yap
maybe there's a geek in there trying to get out of a bureaucrat's suit?
I mean that in a good way of course...;-)

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 4:10 PM, Raja Iskandar Shah <[hidden email]> wrote:
rafe, seriously ?

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 3:37 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can i apply? What the package like?

Sent from my HTC

Permanent assignment for a local startup.

Preferably 1-2 years experience in building/maintaining cross-platform Python, Django apps and Javascript/HTML/CSS stuffs. Some basic networking knowledge as we're into network routing & IPv6 stuff.

We're not just limited to Python and all that stuff so as systems developer, we do expect some good grasp of fundamental programming paradigm across languages.

We're not picky though but we do expect good working and learning attitude.

It's a startup so expect to do a lot of other things that eventually (with the right attitude) make you really good in the resume. :)

Email me directly.

p.s: We really need a osdcmy-job group list.

#-------
regds,

Boh Heong, Yap

Re: [osdcmy] Looking for Python-Django developer

sweemeng ng
<spam_alert>
Off topic, meet python geeks, in Febuary, while there is a python malaysia meetup in febuary.
</spam_alert>

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Boh Yap <[hidden email]> wrote:
maybe there's a geek in there trying to get out of a bureaucrat's suit?
I mean that in a good way of course...;-)

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 4:10 PM, Raja Iskandar Shah <[hidden email]> wrote:
rafe, seriously ?

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 3:37 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can i apply? What the package like?

Sent from my HTC

Re: [osdcmy] Looking for Python-Django developer

azsnal@gmail.com
MAYBE so sir.. maybe so.. anyway forgive me boh I have not responded to you email yet. Maybe we could meet up soon so I could explain in person with you.,

Sent from my HTC

Re: [osdcmy] Looking for Python-Django developer

Boh Yap
hi rafe,

I plan to be in CyberJaya on Sat, do some server reinstall at CBJ1 datacentre, perhaps meet in CyberJaya on Sat 10 Dec, sometime around 10:30? Pls name a place...

thanks.