[osdcmy] MNCC AGM This Coming Thursday

Abu Mansur

Hi Gang,

FYI, MNCC is having it's annual general meeting at the Armada hotel this Thursday 28th June at 6pm. Hope that you guys can make it. For those who have not done so you can register to apply for membership on that day ;-}

Mansur
MNCC

Re: [osdcmy] MNCC AGM This Coming Thursday

Umarzuki Mochlis
2012/6/26 Abu Mansur <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Gang,
>
> FYI, MNCC is having it's annual general meeting at the Armada hotel this
> Thursday 28th June at 6pm. Hope that you guys can make it. For those who
> have not done so you can register to apply for membership on that day ;-}

anyone can simply come?

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://debmal.my

Re: [osdcmy] MNCC AGM This Coming Thursday

Abu Mansur

Yes. But you need to register for membership at the door ;-}

On Jun 26, 2012 4:54 PM, "Umarzuki Mochlis" <[hidden email]> wrote:
2012/6/26 Abu Mansur <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Gang,
>
> FYI, MNCC is having it's annual general meeting at the Armada hotel this
> Thursday 28th June at 6pm. Hope that you guys can make it. For those who
> have not done so you can register to apply for membership on that day ;-}

anyone can simply come?

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://debmal.my

Re: [osdcmy] MNCC AGM This Coming Thursday

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
Sorry bro. Could not attend. Still @ Brunei.

I have register online for my MNCC membership.

--
---

MOSC2012 Update With Email @ MailChimp
http://eepurl.com/lBBbj

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012 (MOSC2012)
http://www.mosc.my/

LinuxMalaysia Network
http://www.facebook.com/Bukan.Sekadar.Internet.Sahaja

Re: [osdcmy] MNCC AGM This Coming Thursday

Abu Mansur

Thanks mate. We need you guys in to bring in stronger voice to the communities ...

--
---

MOSC2012 Update With Email @ MailChimp
http://eepurl.com/lBBbj

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012 (MOSC2012)
http://www.mosc.my/

LinuxMalaysia Network
http://www.facebook.com/Bukan.Sekadar.Internet.Sahaja

Re: [osdcmy] MNCC AGM This Coming Thursday

Raja Iskandar Shah
When is this earlier ? As of 20 may 2012 I am already a member, and I have not received any notices either through email or post mail.

Kostem yang tak seberapa pun can get notices out 14 days before our general meeting and board meetings.

Sorry for ranting to the messenger. But these are important administrative things.

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 10:21 PM, Abu Mansur <[hidden email]> wrote:

Actually it went out earlier, I thought I'd post this just in case...

On Jun 26, 2012 7:36 PM, "Raja Iskandar Shah" <[hidden email]> wrote:
aduh....... only 3 days notice ?

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Abu Mansur <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Gang,

FYI, MNCC is having it's annual general meeting at the Armada hotel this Thursday 28th June at 6pm. Hope that you guys can make it. For those who have not done so you can register to apply for membership on that day ;-}

Mansur
MNCC

Re: [osdcmy] MNCC AGM This Coming Thursday

Umarzuki Mochlis
ughhh...i'm not qualified to be a member since i just a professional
certifications holder

2012/6/27 Hafidz Nasruddin <[hidden email]>:

> Email address to [hidden email] , tertinggal kot
>
> On Jun 27, 2012 10:18 AM, "Raja Iskandar Shah" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> ??? kenapa saya tak dapat pun ?
>>

>> On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Hafidz Nasruddin <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Saya dapat email notis mesyuarat pada 19 Jun

>>> --
>>>
>>> OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook
>>> http://www.facebook.com/groups/osdcmalaysia/
>>>
>>> Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
>>> MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/
>>

>> --
>>
>> OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook
>> http://www.facebook.com/groups/osdcmalaysia/
>>
>> Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
>> MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/

> OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook
> http://www.facebook.com/groups/osdcmalaysia/
>
> Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
> MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://debmal.my

Re: [osdcmy] MNCC AGM This Coming Thursday

Mohd Sufian Ahmad
if i am not mistaken, u can also register esp if you have broad experienced in IT

"Shall be a person who holds a recognized Information and Communications Technology (ICT)- related academic degree or professional qualification acceptable to the Council and who has been employed in the Information and Communications Technology Industry at an Executive Level as in the following: (a) Basic Degree: at least 3 years experience; (b) Master Degree: at least 2 years experience; and (c) Doctorate Degree: at least 1 year experience, or a person who do not hold a recognized academic degree or professional qualification as above but has been employed in the Information and Communications Technology Industry at an executive level for not less than seven years in activities considered by the Council to be relevant to the objects of the Gabungan. "

ughhh...i'm not qualified to be a member since i just a professional
certifications holder

2012/6/27 Hafidz Nasruddin <[hidden email]>:

> Email address to [hidden email] , tertinggal kot
>
> On Jun 27, 2012 10:18 AM, "Raja Iskandar Shah" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> ??? kenapa saya tak dapat pun ?
>>

>> On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Hafidz Nasruddin <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Saya dapat email notis mesyuarat pada 19 Jun

>>> --
>>>
>>> OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook
>>> http://www.facebook.com/groups/osdcmalaysia/
>>>
>>> Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
>>> MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/
>>

>> --
>>
>> OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook
>> http://www.facebook.com/groups/osdcmalaysia/
>>
>> Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
>> MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/

> OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook
> http://www.facebook.com/groups/osdcmalaysia/
>
> Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
> MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://debmal.my

Re: [osdcmy] MNCC AGM This Coming Thursday

red1
Luckily at 6pm. See u all tomorrow then!