[osdcmy] MOSC 2011 Pictures

TH Chew
Hi all,

Just wanna share some pictures I took in the MOSC 2011. Sorry for not being a good photographer.

THChew

MOSC2011 http://blog.mosc.my/ and http://www.mosc.my/

Re: [osdcmy] MOSC 2011 Pictures

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan-4
Hi THChew,

Thank you for the picture. May I know under what license that you release the picture?

If you have not decided yet, I would like to recommend CC-by-SA 3.0 . Info here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

Thanks.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 2:07 PM, TH Chew <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Just wanna share some pictures I took in the MOSC 2011. Sorry for not being a good photographer.

THChew

MOSC2011 http://blog.mosc.my/ and http://www.mosc.my/

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan

MOSC2011 http://blog.mosc.my/ and http://www.mosc.my/

Re: [osdcmy] MOSC 2011 Pictures

Hanxue Lee
Nice! Thanks for the efforts to take the photos, upload and share with us all.

Why not upload to a Picasa album and share in Google+? ;-)

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 2:07 PM, TH Chew <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Just wanna share some pictures I took in the MOSC 2011. Sorry for not being a good photographer.

THChew

MOSC2011 http://blog.mosc.my/ and http://www.mosc.my/

MOSC2011 http://blog.mosc.my/ and http://www.mosc.my/

Re: [osdcmy] MOSC 2011 Pictures

TH Chew
Hi Sharuzzaman,

Wow, I did not (or rather never) think about the license. But anyway, the CC-by-SA 3.0 looks fine to me, so, yeah, I hereby, release these pictures under CC-by-SA 3.0 license :)

@Lee,

No problems. Well, my Picasa account is running out of space, I will see if later I can clear up some space for this album.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi THChew,

Thank you for the picture. May I know under what license that you release the picture?

If you have not decided yet, I would like to recommend CC-by-SA 3.0 . Info here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

Thanks.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 2:07 PM, TH Chew <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Just wanna share some pictures I took in the MOSC 2011. Sorry for not being a good photographer.

THChew

MOSC2011 http://blog.mosc.my/ and http://www.mosc.my/

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan

MOSC2011 http://blog.mosc.my/ and http://www.mosc.my/

THChew

MOSC2011 http://blog.mosc.my/ and http://www.mosc.my/

Re: [osdcmy] MOSC 2011 Pictures

Hanxue Lee
I am quite sure with a Google+ account you get unlimited storage on Picasa.

Yeah, I avoided Picasa in the past due to storage limitations. Now it is practically unlimited. See http://picasa.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=1224181

If you've signed up for Google+

Free storage limits

Photos up to 2048 x 2048 pixels and videos up to 15 minutes won't count towards your free storage.

Automatic resizing

All photos uploaded in Google+ will be automatically resized to 2048 pixels (on their longest edge) and won't count towards your free storage quota.

All photos uploaded  to Picasa Web Albums over the free size limit will count towards your 1 GB of free storage. When you reach your storage limit, any new photos you upload to Picasa Web larger than the free size limit will be automatically resized to 2048 pixels (on their longest edge).

Let me know if you need an invite to Google+ :)

Best regards,
Hanxue
On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 3:35 PM, TH Chew <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Lee,

Well, actually I don't have a Google Plus account. Know about it too late. Sure, appreciate it if you send me an invite :)

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 3:40 PM, Hanxue Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Soire Meira
Thank buddy.. can i download my pic..

2011/7/9 TH Chew <[hidden email]>
[...]

GPG KeyID: DBDA3074
GPG Fingerprint: 3CCE D281 C894 4FB0 3D22 2141 75C6 E41F DBDA 3074

Soire Meira 2008 - 2011
EascobaNET, Inc 2006 - 2010
Ch0kL@Thack 2002
PaleoY2K 1998 - 2000

http://www.sabily.my
http://www.sabily-my.tk

Developer:
Sabily NetBook Remix 10.10 Al-Quds
Sabily Zakat Calc 0.3.5-2 Stable (Debian/Ubuntu)
Asmawi Office 0.1 Alpha (Webase Presentiton)
Soire TV & Radio (Windows Only - continue version on Linux)
BrutuSamaDia (Remote Desktop Penetration Testing)
Mauiware.AYU.0.6 (Virus Cleanner & Get Back Hidden Files)

Malicious of Dark Knight - "Hack To Learn, Don't Learn To Hack"

MOSC2011 http://blog.mosc.my/ and http://www.mosc.my/

Re: [osdcmy] MOSC 2011 Pictures

Hanxue Lee
Hi TH,

I have invited you. Anyone who needs an invite, please email me directly rather than 'spamming' the list.

Best regards,
Hanxue

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 11:38 AM, TH Chew <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Harisfazillah Jamel
Administrator

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 2:07 PM, TH Chew <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Just wanna share some pictures I took in the MOSC 2011. Sorry for not being a good photographer.

THChew

MOSC2011 http://blog.mosc.my/ and http://www.mosc.my/

---

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2013 (MOSCMY)
MOSC2013 http://www.mosc.my/
---
Anda menerima mesej ini kerana anda melanggan topik dalam kumpulan Google Kumpulan "OSDC.my Mailing List".
Untuk menyahlanggan kumpulan ini dan berhenti menerima e-mel daripada kumpulan, hantarkan e-mel ke [hidden email].
Untuk menyiarkan ke kumpulan ini, hantarkan e-mel ke [hidden email].
Lawati kumpulan ini di https://groups.google.com/group/osdcmy-list.
Untuk melihat perbincangan ini di web, lawati https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osdcmy-list/CAMzprByjTtN1oqUHz9Pwu%2B1trTkyz%2Bx%2BttFeyXF0Oh1YqvbKcA%40mail.gmail.com.
Untuk mendapatkan pilihan lanjut, lawati https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Harisfazillah Jamel Blog