[osdcmy] MOSC2012 Preparation

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
Team,

I'm preparing a volunteers team, mostly virtual works thats related to
MOSC2012. Most of on the ground work is done by Najah and Secretariat.
I need to define what we can do to help make MOSC2012 a success and
maintain the way that we have done it for 3 years.

We are open to suggestions.

Thank you.

Re: [osdcmy] MOSC2012 Preparation

ApOgEE
count me in... ;)

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:39 PM, Harisfazillah Jamel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Team,

I'm preparing a volunteers team, mostly virtual works thats related to
MOSC2012. Most of on the ground work is done by Najah and Secretariat.
I need to define what we can do to help make MOSC2012 a success and
maintain the way that we have done it for 3 years.

We are open to suggestions.

Thank you.

Best Wishes,

M. Fauzilkamil Zainuddin
ApOgEE a.k.a JeRuNgKuN

Re: [osdcmy] MOSC2012 Preparation

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
Thank you bro....

Count banner ke? hehehe.

Saya carikan server untuk host. Last year habis bandwidth kita semua.

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:45 PM, ApOgEE <[hidden email]> wrote:

> count me in... ;)
>
> On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:39 PM, Harisfazillah Jamel
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Team,
>>
>> I'm preparing a volunteers team, mostly virtual works thats related to
>> MOSC2012. Most of on the ground work is done by Najah and Secretariat.
>> I need to define what we can do to help make MOSC2012 a success and
>> maintain the way that we have done it for 3 years.
>>
>> We are open to suggestions.
>>
>> Thank you.

Re: [osdcmy] MOSC2012 Preparation

Muhd Syazwan Md Khusaini
host dari rumah tamau? :P

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:52 PM, Harisfazillah Jamel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you bro....

Count banner ke? hehehe.

Saya carikan server untuk host. Last year habis bandwidth kita semua.

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:45 PM, ApOgEE <[hidden email]> wrote:
> count me in... ;)
>
> On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:39 PM, Harisfazillah Jamel
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Team,
>>
>> I'm preparing a volunteers team, mostly virtual works thats related to
>> MOSC2012. Most of on the ground work is done by Najah and Secretariat.
>> I need to define what we can do to help make MOSC2012 a success and
>> maintain the way that we have done it for 3 years.
>>
>> We are open to suggestions.
>>
>> Thank you.

Muhd Syazwan @ jipang_menjerit

http://about.me/syazwan/bio

http://blog.ubuntuseekers.com
http://blog.syazwan.co.cc

One Online Radio :: Radio yang Suka Bercakap

Re: [osdcmy] MOSC2012 Preparation

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
Boleh. Asalkan kod load balance banyak IP.

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:56 PM, Muhd Syazwan Md Khusaini
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> host dari rumah tamau? :P
>
> On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:52 PM, Harisfazillah Jamel
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you bro....
>>
>> Count banner ke? hehehe.
>>
>> Saya carikan server untuk host. Last year habis bandwidth kita semua.

Re: [osdcmy] MOSC2012 Preparation

Muhd Syazwan Md Khusaini
ala, sebijik je ade, pun tak tau nak buat ape..kalau MOSC nak pakai dulu boleh la sementara ;)

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> host dari rumah tamau? :P
>
> On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:52 PM, Harisfazillah Jamel
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you bro....
>>
>> Count banner ke? hehehe.
>>
>> Saya carikan server untuk host. Last year habis bandwidth kita semua.

Muhd Syazwan @ jipang_menjerit

http://about.me/syazwan/bio

http://blog.ubuntuseekers.com
http://blog.syazwan.co.cc

One Online Radio :: Radio yang Suka Bercakap

Re: [osdcmy] MOSC2012 Preparation

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
OK untuk host banner nanti boleh?

2012/5/6 Muhd Syazwan Md Khusaini <[hidden email]>:

> ala, sebijik je ade, pun tak tau nak buat ape..kalau MOSC nak pakai dulu
> boleh la sementara ;)
>
> 2012/5/6 Harisfazillah Jamel <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Boleh. Asalkan kod load balance banyak IP.
>>
>> On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:56 PM, Muhd Syazwan Md Khusaini
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > host dari rumah tamau? :P

Re: [osdcmy] MOSC2012 Preparation

darXness darXness
kalau nak host kat server sy bleh gak.like old times..:)

2012/5/6 Harisfazillah Jamel <[hidden email]>
OK untuk host banner nanti boleh?

2012/5/6 Muhd Syazwan Md Khusaini <[hidden email]>:
> ala, sebijik je ade, pun tak tau nak buat ape..kalau MOSC nak pakai dulu
> boleh la sementara ;)
>
> 2012/5/6 Harisfazillah Jamel <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Boleh. Asalkan kod load balance banyak IP.
>>
>> On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:56 PM, Muhd Syazwan Md Khusaini
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > host dari rumah tamau? :P

Re: [osdcmy] MOSC2012 Preparation

Prima Yogi Loviniltra
Count me too.. :)

2012/5/6 darXness darXness <[hidden email]>
kalau nak host kat server sy bleh gak.like old times..:)

2012/5/6 Harisfazillah Jamel <[hidden email]>
OK untuk host banner nanti boleh?

2012/5/6 Muhd Syazwan Md Khusaini <[hidden email]>:
> ala, sebijik je ade, pun tak tau nak buat ape..kalau MOSC nak pakai dulu
> boleh la sementara ;)
>
> 2012/5/6 Harisfazillah Jamel <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Boleh. Asalkan kod load balance banyak IP.
>>
>> On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:56 PM, Muhd Syazwan Md Khusaini
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > host dari rumah tamau? :P

"Niche of Unified Members for Open Source Socialization"

Best Regards,

Prima Yogi Loviniltra

President
National University of Malaysia Open Source Society (NUMOSS)
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
43600 Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan

M: (6)016 640 0385
W: http://numoss.org/
B:
http://yogi.numoss.org/
A: http://about.me/loviniltra
L: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/prima-yogi-loviniltra/44/517/148

This message is a PRIVATE communication. This message and all attachments are a private communication sent by a representative of NUMOSS and may be confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

Re: [osdcmy] MOSC2012 Preparation

Adzmely Mansor
Assalaamualaikum

regarding timer getting server resources/bandwidth because of new file for each day regeneration/loading etc?

IMHO, make it client side, smallest foot print as possible, eg actionscript 3 generate flash embedded minimum image design , wtih hardcoded count-down-end date, set http cache header to 2months for example, so that server just return 304, no changes, and the dynamic part is done on the client side, as3 inside the swf itself.

Regards.
- adzmely