[osdcmy] MOSCMY2017 - Open For Registration - Malaysia Open Source Conference 2017

[osdcmy] MOSCMY2017 - Open For Registration - Malaysia Open Source Conference 2017

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
Open For Registration - Malaysia Open Source Conference 2017

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2017 (MOSCMY 2017) is now open for
registration. We are using two online registration sites for this
event.

If you want to make payment by Malaysian Banks can use this link :-

https://www.ticket2u.com.my/event/9353/malaysia-open-source-conference-2017

If you want to make payment by VISA / Mastercard / Paypal can use this link :-

https://moscmy2017.eventbrite.com

Registration form can be download from this link :-

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2KSawAM6pS2MXoyY1Z1M1l6cHc?usp=sharing

Registration by Local Order (government) or payment by cheque, or you
could not used PayPal payment gateway. Offline payment available.

Register yourself by click "Get Tickets" and select you ticket type
and Checkout. Fill in your detail and click "Other Payment Options"
and "Send invoice" button at the bottom of the page. We will contact
you.

You can email to [hidden email] and CC [hidden email] for more
inquiry or Registration by Local Order (government) or payment by
cheque.

We are a group of volunteers who devote to promote open source culture
in Malaysia. We are programmers, start-up entrepreneurs, educators,
designers who loves open source technology and passionate to organize
events for this. We are experienced in it.

Official Website http://www.mosc.my

Update schedule for MOSCMY 2017 http://lanyrd.com/2017/moscmy/

Malaysia Open Source Community (MOSCMY), in collaboration with The
Faculty of Information Science and Technology, Universiti Kebangsaan
Malaysia (UKM) in Bangi, Malaysia will host  Malaysia Open Source
Conference 2017 as follows:

Date : 17 - May 19, 2017
Venue : Faculty of information Science and Technology, Universiti
Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) in Bangi, Malaysia
Theme: "Open Source In Financial Services"

The main theme of this year's conference is "Open Source In Financial
Services" and other topics related to Open Source in Security, Web
Programming Language, Container in Data Center, Cloud And Others.
Speakers from Google, Microsoft, Red Hat, Cloudera and MAMPU are also
invited. The theme is chosen to expose the latest technology used by
open source software in the financial services and its relationship
with other organizations, whether academic, government, private and
NGOs. By inviting the speakers that have experience in various fields,
the 10-slot and 14-slot lectures, workshops, it will enable a culture
of sharing knowledge and experience embodied within 3 days of the
event.

The MOSCMY 2017 Conference is targeting about 200 participants among
software developers, CEO / CIO, ICT companies, government and private
sector IT managers and ICT practitioners from the public sector,
statutory bodies and private. The main agenda of this seminar is to
introduce and embrace the latest technology that is based on open
source software.

MOSCMY is run by volunteers. As days go by we are rapidly increase
momentum. This is the largest "Teh Tarik Session" for open source
community in Malaysia.

--
---

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2013 (MOSCMY)
MOSC2013 http://www.mosc.my/
---
Anda menerima mesej ini kerana anda melanggan kumpulan "OSDC.my Mailing List" Google Kumpulan.
Untuk menyahlanggan kumpulan ini dan berhenti menerima e-mel daripada kumpulan, hantarkan e-mel ke [hidden email].
Untuk mengirim kepada kumpulan ini, hantarkan e-mel kepada [hidden email].
Lawati kumpulan ini di https://groups.google.com/group/osdcmy-list.
Untuk melihat perbincangan ini di web, lawati https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osdcmy-list/CAAOQdMXTKWzDbyLoB2%3Dj879rEcsYTipJQO9MMHZAn2aktREAyQ%40mail.gmail.com.
Untuk mendapatkan pilihan lanjut, lawati https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

OnlineRegistrationMOSCMY2017.pdf (351K) Download Attachment
Registration Form MOSCMY2017 Final.pdf (197K) Download Attachment
moscmy2017-banner-depan.png (803K) Download Attachment
gambar sponsor 2016.jpg (457K) Download Attachment