[osdcmy] MSC Malaysia Cloud Computing Intiative

[osdcmy] MSC Malaysia Cloud Computing Intiative

azsnal@gmail.com
Dear All,

I'm extending the initiative to you who currently attach to a MSC Malaysia Status Company.

Offered Programme

1. Maxis Comm
- 12 + 3 Months worth of infrastructure (IaaS & PaaS) - F.O.C
- GTM Programme
1. Access to Maxis Corp Client
2. Access to Maxis Internal Sales & Marketing Team
3. Access to Maxis Promotional Events
4. Business model on revenue sharing is open to discussion
5. Online and Offline advertisement
6. Access to MDeC promotional Activities include (B2B, B2C, B2G)

2. Jaring
- 12 Months worth of infrastructure (IaaS & PaaS) - F.O.C
- GTM Programme
1. Access to Jaring Corp Client
2. Access to Jaring Government network
3. Access to Jaring Internal Sales & Marketing Team
4. Access to Jaring Promotional Events
5. Business model on revenue sharing is open to discussion
6. Online and Offline advertisement
7. Access to MDeC promotional Activities include (B2B, B2C, B2G)

we're currently in the mist of singing up with another 3 partners which one of it is to translate your application to multiple mobile platform.

those that are interested do email me directly to mailto:[hidden email]

alright guys. thank you.

Re: [osdcmy] MSC Malaysia Cloud Computing Intiative

azsnal@gmail.com
Development on cloud.

Sent from my HTC

Re: [osdcmy] MSC Malaysia Cloud Computing Intiative

kamal mohamed
So what is the program offering?

Regards
Kamal

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 6:58 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Development on cloud.

Sent from my HTC

Re: [osdcmy] MSC Malaysia Cloud Computing Intiative

Raja Iskandar Shah
Salam rafe. Is exabytes one of the providers ? Their offering looks
very attractive. Tengah pikir nak revive former project kat krimnet.

On 12/15/11, rafe azsnal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes sir, among many others offering such as gtm plan, access to partner
> corp client, a&p support & etc.. but ONLY to MSC status company.
> On Dec 10, 2011 8:16 PM, "Raja Iskandar Shah" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> 12 months free cloud hosting by participating service providers. but
>> available only for msc companies.
>>
>> betul kan rafe.
>>

>> On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 8:44 AM, kamal mohamed
>> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>>
>>> So what is the program offering?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Kamal

Sent from my mobile device

Re: [osdcmy] MSC Malaysia Cloud Computing Intiative

azsnal@gmail.com

Yes, 99% we're finalizing the gtm plan with them should be able to announce by Jan 2012.