[osdcmy] Malaysia Open Source Conference 2016 (MOSCMY 2016)

[osdcmy] Malaysia Open Source Conference 2016 (MOSCMY 2016)

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
Malaysia Open Source Conference 2016 (MOSCMY 2016)

Over the years, Malaysia Open Source Conference or MOSCMY have brought
together thousands participants, speakers, of CEOs and leaders,
vendors, consultants, associations and regulators from around Malaysia
and the world to address mutual challenges and share information on
Open Source Software.

With "A New Beginning For Malaysian Open Source Community" as the
theme for year 2016, we are addressing the main technology focus and
trends for most consumers.

MOSCMY 2016 is set to explore the Open Source software and technology
at the Enterprise level, and to promote the development of local Open
Source solution for Enterprise environment to be use worldwide.

Date : 25-27 May 2016 (Wednesday, Thurday & Friday)

Join us for more updates :-

http://lanyrd.com/2016/moscmy2016/

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2016 Official Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/moscmy/

Facebook Event Page MOSCMY 2016

https://www.facebook.com/events/1390146384625662/

or contact MOSCMY 2016 Secretariat by email for more information.

[hidden email] and CC [hidden email]

Regards

Harisfazillah Jamel @ LinuxMalaysia

Secretariat MOSCMY 2016

--
---

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2013 (MOSCMY)
MOSC2013 http://www.mosc.my/
---
Anda menerima mesej ini kerana anda melanggan kumpulan "OSDC.my Mailing List" Google Kumpulan.
Untuk menyahlanggan kumpulan ini dan berhenti menerima e-mel daripada kumpulan, hantarkan e-mel ke [hidden email].
Untuk mengirim kepada kumpulan ini, hantarkan e-mel kepada [hidden email].
Lawati kumpulan ini di http://groups.google.com/group/osdcmy-list.
Untuk melihat perbincangan ini di web, lawati https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osdcmy-list/CAAOQdMX0fxD0vj8PhXA4k2YNAqzizoGgUwP3oObRyn6H5fgvvQ%40mail.gmail.com.
Untuk mendapatkan pilihan lanjut, lawati https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

moscmy-back-putih-600x171.png (139K) Download Attachment