[osdcmy] Malaysia Open Source Project featured in SourceForge Front Page

[osdcmy] Malaysia Open Source Project featured in SourceForge Front Page

yccheok-2
Dear Open Source Fans,

I would like to share my happiness with you all. A Malaysia open source project (JStock), is being featured at SourceForge front page.

I wish you will feel the happiness as much as I do. :)

Cheers
Cheok ^^

Re: [osdcmy] Malaysia Open Source Project featured in SourceForge Front Page

Adam Othman
Hey,

Cogratz man, this just again proves Malaysians can really make an impact anywhere. :)
Keep it up!

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 10:39 PM, yccheok <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Open Source Fans,

I would like to share my happiness with you all. A Malaysia open source project (JStock), is being featured at SourceForge front page.

I wish you will feel the happiness as much as I do. :)

Cheers
Cheok ^^

Re: [osdcmy] Malaysia Open Source Project featured in SourceForge Front Page

Redzuan Affandi®
Congrats and keep up the good work.

Redzuan Affandi®

”...the ability or inability of societies to master technology, and particularly technologies that are strategically decisive in each historical period, largely shapes their destiny…”
Manuel Castells, The Rise of the Network Society (1996)

On 31 October 2012 11:40, Adam Othman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey,

Cogratz man, this just again proves Malaysians can really make an impact anywhere. :)
Keep it up!

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 10:39 PM, yccheok <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Open Source Fans,

I would like to share my happiness with you all. A Malaysia open source project (JStock), is being featured at SourceForge front page.

I wish you will feel the happiness as much as I do. :)

Cheers
Cheok ^^

Re: [osdcmy] Malaysia Open Source Project featured in SourceForge Front Page

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
Hi

Congratulation Jstock....

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Raja Iskandar Shah
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> congrats to the jstock team
>

> On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Adam Othman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hey,
>>
>> Cogratz man, this just again proves Malaysians can really make an impact
>> anywhere. :)
>> Keep it up!
>>
>> ./alak.cc
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 10:39 PM, yccheok <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear Open Source Fans,
>>>
>>> I would like to share my happiness with you all. A Malaysia open source
>>> project (JStock), is being featured at SourceForge front page.
>>>
>>> http://sourceforge.net/
>>>
>>> I wish you will feel the happiness as much as I do. :)
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Cheok ^^

Re: [osdcmy] Malaysia Open Source Project featured in SourceForge Front Page

yccheok-2
Thank you everyone for your wishes! ^^

Credits should goes to every open source world contributors and users. JStock is just merely a tiny little piece of code, stood on the shoulder of open source giant.

Cheer
Cheok

Re: [osdcmy] Malaysia Open Source Project featured in SourceForge Front Page

Abdul `Azim Norazmi
Congratulations!

Do you want to be featured in Bisnes Alternatif, an Astro Awani 501 program? I can forward your contact to the producer.
The program is in Bahasa Melayu.

TQ.

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 6:00 PM, yccheok <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you everyone for your wishes! ^^

Credits should goes to every open source world contributors and users. JStock is just merely a tiny little piece of code, stood on the shoulder of open source giant.

Cheer
Cheok

./azim

Re: [osdcmy] Malaysia Open Source Project featured in SourceForge Front Page

yccheok-2
Dear Azim,

Wow! Looks like you have pretty good networking with Astro ppl :)

Thanks but have to say so, cause I am extremely media shy. Takut belum interview sudah pengsan :p

Anyway, thanks a lot for the offering.

Cheer
Cheok