[osdcmy] Malaysian's Drupal Solution provider needed...

one

[osdcmy] Malaysian's Drupal Solution provider needed...

one
Hi,

We're looking for companies that carry Drupal and has expertise to do customization and implementation.

If your company do carry Drupal and interested, we're urgently looking for your company as a partner to participate in govt. tender
and please reply this email with the contact details so that we can contact your company immediately.

Sorry for using this channel if this email is inappropriate for this matter.

Sorry for you inconvenient caused (for reading this email!).

"Selamat berpuasa"

Thanks.