[osdcmy] Meego Malaysia Meetup

IzharFirdaus
Forwarding this on behalf of the Meego community dude ..

-----

Dear all, you are invited to join MeeGo Network Malaysia Meetup September 2011

MeeGo Network Malaysia Meetup is an event where all the MeeGo lovers,
developers and user gather, share and interact among each other.

We will have sharing sessions by local MeeGo developer, Nokia
representative and last but not least, our featured guest from France!

We try to provide you the best facilities that we could found which
has good PA system & etc. So we have to take their catering service
which is RM38 per person as exchange, so we hope you guys could
understand and bear with us.

Register at : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dE91bE9RM0Zvci1BMlRabUhuRTVuN2c6MQ&theme=0AX42CRMsmRFbUy04ZWQwMDYwMS02YjZhLTQ2ZjMtYjcyNy0zYWNlMzlmYTAxNmY&ifq&ndplr=1

FeedBack : http://forum.meego.com/showthread.php?p=31139#post31139

Contact: meegomy(a)gmail.com

Place: http://www.WingsMusiCafe.com/#
http://rzr.online.fr/geo/3.14169579,101.70784866
TOPICS

 * gnu/linux meego on mobile phones tablets tv cars and your fridge
 * "meego harmattan" maemo debian based distro from N9
 * deb and rpm war is over , inter distro cooperation etc
 * met new pple and have fun

Facebook RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=117072151727896