[osdcmy] Mozilla MY Campus Tour 2012 Universiti Utara Malaysia

[osdcmy] Mozilla MY Campus Tour 2012 Universiti Utara Malaysia

Muhammad Syafiq
Hi everyone,

Sorry for late announcement,

Glad to share info to all. We are preparing our first Mozilla Malaysia Community Campus Tour 2012 [1] which held at Universiti Utara Malaysia.

Our purpose is bringing Mozilla Mission including introducing Mozilla Student Reps Program to encourage student participate and helping us to promote openness, innovation and opportunity on the web

Objective

    Spread Mozilla Mission - promote openness, innovation and opportunity on the web.

    Encourage student about awareness Open Web and participate in the local and global Mozilla community

    Mission to empower student advocates of Mozilla Firefox

    Involving student into activities and engage with local community, Mozilla Malaysia Community.

    Establish Firefox Club in campus and managed by few person as Mozilla Student Reps

Agenda

    Introduction Mozilla Project & Mozilla Community in Malaysia

    Community Review Workshop - Firefox in Bahasa Malaysia Project

    Mozilla WebFwd

    Mozilla Student Reps

Where

Auditorium UUM CAS, School of Computing, 06010 Universiti Utara Malaysia Sintok, Kedah Darul Aman. [2]

When

28th April 2012 (Saturday) - Mozilla UUM Campus Meetup

29th April 2012 (Sunday) - Event Day (Mozilla Malaysia Community Campus Tour 2012

Who

Everyone  (UUM residents, including but not limited to : Undergraduate students,  Postgraduate students, Academic and Admin Staff)

Additional Info

Event Page [3]

Promo Flyer [4]

Facebook Group Mozilla Malaysia Community [5]

Twitter Mozilla Malaysia Community [6]

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_MY_Campus_Tour

[2] http://g.co/maps/9skrj

[3] http://mozillamycampus.eventbrite.com/