[osdcmy] OSDC.my Links And Archive Websites, Blogs And Social Networks

[osdcmy] OSDC.my Links And Archive Websites, Blogs And Social Networks

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
Team,

List of OSDC.my Links And Archive Websites, Blog And Social Network
that we can join and subscribe for us to share and discuss Open Source
Software Development.

1) Archive to Facebook Page using Twitterfeed.com

OSDC.my Discussion Archive

https://www.facebook.com/pages/OSDCmy-Discussion-Archive/145011315561619

2) OSDC.my Mailing List Google Group Email archive with Google Feedburner

3) OSDC.my in Friendfeed.com

http://friendfeed.com/osdcmy

4) OSDC.my Email Discussion feed to MOSC_my Twitter

https://twitter.com/#!/mosc_my

5) OSDC.my Unofficial Archive Web Site syndicated content powered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now!

FeedBurner makes it easy to receive content updates in My Yahoo!,
Newsgator, Bloglines, and other news readers.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/OsdcmyUnofficialArchiveWebSite

6) OSDC.my Unofficial Archive Web Site

OSDC.my blog is using blogger.com from Google.

http://osdc.harisfazillah.info/