[osdcmy] Python Malaysia Meetup April

sweemeng ng
You can get your ticket here(IT'S FREE):http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3194836843

This is our monthly meetup. This time we going to have it in hackerspacekl(tentative). This time we going to have a free flow event.

We will start with a talk, to be confirmed. Then a series of knowledge sharing, not limited to talk, and show and tell of your project done in python.

If you drive I recommend that you share a car, if on public transport, take a LRT to Taman Bahagia, and that Bus 626 to uptown, or take a taxi from there.

As usual my contact is

016 206 5780

or

email sweester at gmail dot com

P.S Do confirm via eventbrite so that I know the number of people will arrive, and me figure out how to arrange the room.

--
Just a random living organic computer code generator

[osdcmy] Re: Python Malaysia Meetup April

sweemeng ng
We already have a few topic for python meetup,

We have a few topic for the next python meetup in april
- +Khairil Yusof or +Izhar Ismail will share about Dexterity on Plone
- renyi is sharing on django stuff
- me either bottle or elasticsearch
We can fit in a few topic I think or lightning talk

On Wednesday, 21 March 2012 11:02:46 UTC+8, sweemeng wrote:
[...]

That is great, will add it to the list. I wonder if I should ask for some more. Doubt most of the talk is 1 hours, more like 20 minute ++

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 9:29 AM, Jeremy Johnson <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would be happy to do a quick talk on configuring vim as a python IDE. If anybody is interested.

Cheers,
Jeremy

On Mar 29, 2012, at 18:04, sweemeng <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

IzharFirdaus
1 suggestion, if we got many talks, probably it make sense to split it
to several meetups ..

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 9:55 AM, sweemeng ng <[hidden email]> wrote:
> That is great, will add it to the list. I wonder if I should ask for some
> more. Doubt most of the talk is 1 hours, more like 20 minute ++

/me not that sure whether the dexterity talk can be 20mins :P

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331