[osdcmy] Python Malaysia Meetup May 2012

[osdcmy] Python Malaysia Meetup May 2012

sweemeng ng

We have another Python Malaysia meetup on 26th May 2012. This is our monthly meetup held in various venue. This time, it is held in Menara UOA bangsar, just beside the Bangsar LRT Station.

The event will have talk that revolve around python programming language, and the tools that use with or build on python, and networking session for people that uses python.

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3414166865

P.S I'm Still finding speaker for this meetup..

--
Just a random living organic computer code generator

[osdcmy] Re: Python Malaysia Meetup May 2012

sweemeng ng
next meetup Seh Hui Leong will share something related to scraping website with python, me will show on tools used on python development, anyone else want to share?

We still open for one more speaker, to share stuff related to python

On Monday, 23 April 2012 20:58:53 UTC+8, sweemeng wrote:

We have another Python Malaysia meetup on 26th May 2012. This is our monthly meetup held in various venue. This time, it is held in Menara UOA bangsar, just beside the Bangsar LRT Station.

The event will have talk that revolve around python programming language, and the tools that use with or build on python, and networking session for people that uses python.

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3414166865

P.S I'm Still finding speaker for this meetup..

--
Just a random living organic computer code generator

[osdcmy] Re: Python Malaysia Meetup May 2012

sweemeng ng
Remember folks python Malaysia meetup is happening in mindvalley next saturday,
Any question PM me, or go Python User Group Malaysia facebook group to ask.

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3414166865

Send me a question or go into the links and find my phone number