[osdcmy] Register For Single Day Entry - Malaysia Open Source Conference 2017

[osdcmy] Register For Single Day Entry - Malaysia Open Source Conference 2017

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
Register For Single Day Entry - Malaysia Open Source Conference 2017

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2017 (MOSCMY 2017) is now open for
registration. This conference is HRDF Claimable.

Peatix.com form is only for single day entry. Please use other payment
link for other payment options.

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2017 Single Day Entry - RM150

http://moscmy2017.peatix.com

If you want to make payment by Malaysian Banks can use this link :-

https://www.ticket2u.com.my/event/9353/malaysia-open-source-conference-2017

If you want to make payment by VISA / Mastercard / Paypal can use this link :-

https://moscmy2017.eventbrite.com

MOSCMY 2017 schedule :-.

https://goo.gl/22Opja

Registration form can be download from this link :-

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2KSawAM6pS2MXoyY1Z1M1l6cHc?usp=sharing

Registration by Local Order (government) or payment by cheque, or you
could not used PayPal payment gateway. Offline payment available. You
can email to [hidden email] and CC [hidden email] for more
inquiry or Registration by Local Order (government) or payment by
cheque.

We are a group of volunteers who devote to promote open source culture
in Malaysia. We are programmers, start-up entrepreneurs, educators,
designers who loves open source technology and passionate to organize
events for this. We are experienced in it.

Official Website http://www.mosc.my

Update schedule for MOSCMY 2017 http://lanyrd.com/2017/moscmy/

Malaysia Open Source Community (MOSCMY), in collaboration with The
Faculty of Information Science and Technology, Universiti Kebangsaan
Malaysia (UKM) in Bangi, Malaysia will host  Malaysia Open Source
Conference 2017 as follows:

Date : 17 - May 19, 2017

Venue : Faculty of information Science and Technology, Universiti
Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) in Bangi, Malaysia.

Regards

Harisfazillah Jamel.

019-6085482

Independence Open Source Software Consultant

-----

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2017 (MOSC MY 2017)
https://www.facebook.com/moscmy/

or

http://moscmalaysia.eventbrite.com/

--
---

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2013 (MOSCMY)
MOSC2013 http://www.mosc.my/
---
Anda menerima mesej ini kerana anda melanggan kumpulan "OSDC.my Mailing List" Google Kumpulan.
Untuk menyahlanggan kumpulan ini dan berhenti menerima e-mel daripada kumpulan, hantarkan e-mel ke [hidden email].
Untuk mengirim kepada kumpulan ini, hantarkan e-mel kepada [hidden email].
Lawati kumpulan ini di https://groups.google.com/group/osdcmy-list.
Untuk melihat perbincangan ini di web, lawati https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osdcmy-list/CAAOQdMVGNCcwumupgU2vXjo4SiRe1Mb2OCMANgzCgaOJ9xjPwQ%40mail.gmail.com.
Untuk mendapatkan pilihan lanjut, lawati https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

IKLAN MOSCMY 2017.jpg (1M) Download Attachment