[osdcmy] Supporting Organization for FUDCon KL

[osdcmy] Supporting Organization for FUDCon KL

IzharFirdaus
Hi All,

As we are preparing for the launch of the FUDCon conference website,
we have a section on the event front-page where we will put logo +
link of supporting organizations. I'm wondering whether osdc.my
interested for a mention there. The catch is, we will require that
osdc.my to also put a link back to the fudconkl page in your website,
and also help spreading the news.

Buzz me if you are interested. Thanks!

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Re: [osdcmy] Supporting Organization for FUDCon KL

Farid Zenon
I'll buzz online asset incharge

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 3:05 AM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

As we are preparing for the launch of the FUDCon conference website,
we have a section on the event front-page where we will put logo +
link of supporting organizations. I'm wondering whether osdc.my
interested for a mention there. The catch is, we will require that
osdc.my to also put a link back to the fudconkl page in your website,
and also help spreading the news.

Buzz me if you are interested. Thanks!

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Farid Zenon

skype : farid.zenon
phone : +6 019 232 0072