[osdcmy] The CPB2011 Discussion

sweemeng ng
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14E05jHZKQA0y6rP07n2PYtR4obBLEpiiK7OO1iQQ0PA/edit?hl=en_US

On Tuesday we already have a questionnaire called the common voice of ICT. Which already highlight some of the point.

One of the thing Haris have done is, to collect opinion on facebook group to be compiled(I believe) and hopefully mosti able get notice.

Also mosti would kill the bill(they say), if we can provide an alternative.

So what else to add on top of the questionnaire that we sent?

Re: [osdcmy] The CPB2011 Discussion

sweemeng ng
So for education, to extend on kage's idea

Community outreach program, i.e user groups have activity to campuses, microsoft already have that, need the mostly open source people to do it. I wonder where do we start(I already lost contact with the admins in my alma mater). Though ucti and utp can start already.

Though is there other professional group that do that?

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:27 AM, cheeleong <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It is just stupid. We don't need alternative for that. We don't need that at
> all.
> They got their brains fucked.

i think they meant that if we can provide something that will help in
reaching the goals they stated the CPB was for ..

my take on it ... when it comes to education, help campuscamp and
similar projects :-) .. the real problem of ICT graduate imo is not
exactly lack of skill, but the root of the problem is lack of
interest. And its not just the students, the lecturers too are lacking
in interests of their own field, not willing to move forward.

> Regards,
> CL Chow
>
> Using Gmail? Please read this important notice:
> http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?8483
>

> On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:25 AM, sweemeng ng <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Just a random living organic computer code generator

Re: [osdcmy] The CPB2011 Discussion

sweemeng ng
shortened version of the common voice document http://bit.ly/commonvoice

Re: [general] [osdcmy] The CPB2011 Discussion

Harisfazillah Jamel-2
Team,

Please combine reference to ICT Human Capital Development Framework

https://speakerd.s3.amazonaws.com/presentations/4ee8513bd698570049008a12/ICT_Human_Capital_Framework.pdf

Thanks.