[osdcmy] Vacancies in of one MSC Malaysia Company.

[osdcmy] Vacancies in of one MSC Malaysia Company.

azsnal@gmail.com
Dear All,

I've the pleasure of meeting with the CEO of the company below. they are doing ERP development and looking for Junior and Senior technical programmer and implementer. they have been in hibernation for about 15 years and now they are ready to go all out. if any of you guys want please do contact the company below. fyi they have just secure one of the military forces and about to start to deploy.

description is as below... this goes for both full time and part time.

iCONTRO SOFTWARE SDN BHD

iContro Software Sdn Bhd was established in September 2010 and is a member of Planetsoft Group of companies. The corporate history will be best briefly described as below:

iContro has been a leading provider of comprehensive ERP software solutions. Being the pioneer of “Adaptable ERP” system based on the Asian Business Operating Model, iContro is an R&D emphasized company constantly providing technology upgrades that are delivered based on both clientele feedback and our very own internal Business Re-engineering team. The success roll-out of our latest iContro G5 is a testimonial of our consistency being a customer-centric organization.

Our flagship product is being the pioneer of “Adaptable ERP” system based on Asian Business Operating Model.

As part of our local & international market expansion, we are looking for exceptional professionals to join our Malaysian team.

We are committed to finding the best candidates who possess a desire to learn and grow. To achieve this aim, we ensure all our employees have the opportunity of rapid progression within the organization and have a commitment to training our employees both internally and externally.

Application Consultant / System Analyst
Selangor - Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara

Responsibilities:

  • To provide services & supports on existing ERP clients.
  • To arrange & provide training for ERP upgrades.
  • To be part of a project team involve in the implementation of new ERP projects.

Requirements:

  • Experience in Financial/Distribution/ERP software will be an added advantage.
  • Knowledge in Crystal Report & MS SQL Server.
  • Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology or Accountancy.
  • Possess strong analytical & problem solving skills.
  • Possess own transport.
  • Fresh graduates who are fast learners coupled with positive attitude will also be considered as training will be provided.

BENEFITS: 5-day working period, conducive working environment, good remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates. Interested candidates, Write-in with a detailed resume, a recent photograph, current and expected salary to:

iCONTRO SOFTWARE SDN BHD

No. 11-2, Jalan PJU 5/11,

Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara,

47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
email : [hidden email]

or you can send application online to the company.