[osdcmy] congrats to joget workflow for winning the malaysia apicta awards

[osdcmy] congrats to joget workflow for winning the malaysia apicta awards

Raja Iskandar Shah
congrats to the joget workflow team for winning the msc malaysia apicta awards

now wondering where should i put my time : joget or grails ?

Re: [osdcmy] congrats to joget workflow for winning the malaysia apicta awards

Muhd Syazwan Md Khusaini
joget are very easy to use..but grails are awesome thing to use too..itu pengalaman saya guna la :)

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Raja Iskandar Shah <[hidden email]> wrote:
congrats to the joget workflow team for winning the msc malaysia apicta awards

now wondering where should i put my time : joget or grails ?

Muhd Syazwan @ jipang_menjerit

http://about.me/syazwan/bio

http://blog.ubuntuseekers.com
http://blog.syazwan.co.cc

One Online Radio :: Radio yang Suka Bercakap